InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

this is the first time I've been transported
Transport me back to the $10. bags filled with landrace seeds of the world’s most famous strains. What we could have grown then if we new what we know now. Then again life in prison was a hefty price to pay.
It was never to hard to tell if someone was a smoker as their shirt always had some pinhole burns in it from a missed and popped seed from a smoked joint. :D

...proud grandparent moment...2009...taking grandson to Ottawa to see one of his/our faves...Leonard Cohen...pretty hip kid at 12...trip down memory lane...carry on... ;) ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
Loved Leonard Cohen “first we take Manhattan” one of my favs. RIP

Howdy Shed and co. Just having a little catch up. Duo and Trio looking super. I so love TCK and I look forward to seeing how you train her. Holding thumbs that Sour G is a girl.

No one should ever try to catch up here! You just jump in like it says on the sign out front. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the info tb! I'm on the hunt for something to replace vaping carts in my house.
I’m on page 1237 ....skimming.... I’ll be caught up with my 420bible (also knows as Shed’s thread☺️) here soon.

Thanks Shed! and everyone else here! for being a super thoughtful group and place to land during the past year where folks are kind, funny and sharing great ideas and experimentation. ✊

I just started using cloth pots myself for my dwarf fruit trees last year. I had to go with a larger one than planned for this bare root Honey Babe peach, her main roots were huge!!
5063BD74-EF0B-4B05-AAA8-0F2F84517A15.jpeg
Beats digging holes in caliche, here in the desert, lol. Plus I like the idea of air pruning in the roots. I’ll have to try a geopot, they look really sturdy!
Hey these look super! How is it going in the cloth with a tree outdoors? I’m planning to use a couple on a sloped concrete slab - as parking barrier - for some small trees or bushes. It’s the only helpful planter for a slope I can think of.

What we could have grown then if we new what we know now. Then again life in prison was a hefty price to pay.
Ahh...but if we had stuck them in a freezer for "later," the genetics we would now have access to! Who knew?
some pinhole burns in
LOL! Or holes in your eyebrows. :)
Lol, it was my dad’s music from when I was a kid. Another way to time transport!
Indeed! My kids know so many songs from the 60s and 70s from their parents. :high-five:
...proud grandparent moment...2009...taking grandson to Ottawa to see one of his/our faves...Leonard Cohen...pretty hip kid at 12...trip down memory lane...carry on... ...cheerz......h00k...
A 12 year old into Leonard Cohen? That must have made for a interesting friend group!
Loved Leonard Cohen “first we take Manhattan” one of my favs. RIP
I have pretty eclectic tastes in music, but I never got into Leonard Cohen. I do like Rufus Wainwright's version of Hallelujah though!
Howdy Shed and co. Just having a little catch up. Duo and Trio looking super. I so love TCK and I look forward to seeing how you train her. Holding thumbs that Sour G is a girl.
Thanks Carmen! I hope that TCK hits as good as it looks, because it sure is a winner. "Holding thumbs" is a cute expression! We say "fingers crossed" here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I’m on page 1237 ....skimming.... I’ll be caught up with my 420bible (also knows as Shed’s thread☺️) here soon.

Thanks Shed! and everyone else here! for being a super thoughtful group and place to land during the past year where folks are kind, funny and sharing great ideas and experimentation.
That's just crazy tb, but you're practically caught up anyway! I'm glad you're enjoying the read. :Namaste:

How is it going in the cloth with a tree outdoors?
Going well so far but it’s new to me so we’ll see how they do I’ve time. The nectarine I transplanted last fall/winter is looking healthier than ever.

Did you pass on the "bride" option?

Anyway, as my advocate, you moved me to the front of the line and I appreciate that. :hug:

Also, I've been trying to make these seeds since July!
I think he's all full up on brides,and then some...:eye-roll:

Just giving you a hard time. You know I'm always happy to help.

I took advantage of my downtime and caught up here finally.

Congrats on your disgusting plant and the other two ...which seem nice.

I think he's all full up on brides,and then some...
Not him!
Just giving you a hard time. You know I'm always happy to help.
:hug:
I took advantage of the downtime
Oof! I hope it was worth it. :)
Congrats on your disgusting plant and the other two ...which seem nice.
Which one was the disgusting one? I have 9 total...
You still using promix Shed? Want to put a couple of autos outside.
I am! ProMix HP, but the two Spring grow plants are the last two in it. It's no longer available here, so I'm going back to soil with a lot of perlite for the summer grow.

Which one was the disgusting one? I have 9 total...
I thought it would have been obvious that I was referring to the bananananana plant.

Buttercup said his have never smelled like bananas and that isn't the first time I've heard of that. I wonder if anyone here has grown one that really does?

Oof! I hope it was worth it. :)
Of course it was. Highly informative and endlessly entertaining.
Isn't that your "secret formula" for a successful journal!?!

Back
Top Bottom