InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

As long as you water them you can transplant any time! And they're used to that shiny bubble wrap so I'm sure they feel right at home :).

I didn't realize BCP was in FFOF...that explains a lot about the clawing! I'll take a new approach next time.
:thanks:
Apologies and what are your gifts in? Pro Mix yeah?

I cant believe how big they are in those cups. But I think your plastic cups are bigger than our over here. :)

Nice light you got standing over there as well. :cool:
Hey crazy. Yeah it’s the Max Yield and it’s a long story. I’d be happy to explain in a pm if your interested. Suffice it to say it’s out of commission at the moment. ;)
You know when Shed and I met he handed me these things and I’m like how are these so big? Haha!

Hey crazy. Yeah it’s the Max Yield and it’s a long story. I’d be happy to explain in a pm if your interested. Suffice it to say it’s out of commission at the moment. ;)
You know when Shed and I met he handed me these things and I’m like how are these so big? Haha!

Sure you a free to tell me any time. :)

Haha, I can't hardly believe what I'm reading... you and Shed out on a street strolling around with those plants in your hands... :) Here the cops would have been there after 5 min after "Greta 87" called the cops and told them there is drugs and a shooting on the streets outside her window. :rofl:

I did pluck some small purple flowers from my garden and put them in as camouflage! Might have fooled the old folks but the kids working the drive-up window were fooled not at all :).
Classic!

I did pluck some small purple flowers from my garden and put them in as camouflage! Might have fooled the old folks but the kids working the drive-up window were fooled not at all :).
My cousins wife use small xmas bulbs... like tomatoes.

I did get the water from the kitchen around 67 on the meat thermometer, but there's only so slowly I can water and not get fired from being late to work!

Yeah i just was wondering if it helped you at all or any.. but I understand about watering slowly i hate it to plus wanting to keep your water schedule on the same time is important to bc plants know when there next watering is coming specially if there on a schedule the plant will try in reserve on whats left till next watering!

Yeah i just was wondering if it helped you at all or any.. but I understand about watering slowly i hate it to plus wanting to keep your water schedule on the same time is important to bc plants know when there next watering is coming specially if there on a schedule the plant will try in reserve on whats left till next watering!
I don't think it was the warm water that helped turn the Sour G around though, I think it was getting out from under the light! And if the plant knows when its next watering is coming then it would also be damned surprised if all of a sudden I changed up and watered it slowly!

How're you healing MGR?

Hmm... me thinks I might have overlooked an important sequence. What happens if you add the lecithin before the infusion process?
@Cannasavvy did the science for us and posted it in SweetSue's Oil thread. When a professional canna chef does the testing and concludes, "I will be adding my lecithin post infusion" that's good enough for me!

Hmm - I thought it didn’t make much difference and have always thought the lecithin blends into the oil better when I add it before infusion. Newty does both I think, some before and some after.

What did this cannachef say was his reason for coming to that decision? Alas, I have not had the brainspace to engage in the oil thread for a very long time - so I missed it. And I don’t have energy to go seek it out so I’m going to rely on you telling me all about it at some point, if you would :Namaste:

I don't think it was the warm water that helped turn the Sour G around though, I think it was getting out from under the light! And if the plant knows when its next watering is coming then it would also be damned surprised if all of a sudden I changed up and watered it slowly!

How're you healing MGR?

Its true I promise you it was in that magazine i read in i went further into reading about it and found that they do know when there watering is coming when its on a set schedule for all plants they have done studys on it over in over there is abunch of evidence to back it up.. but just trying to help you out or anybody else experiencing droopy leafs after watering bc it happened everytime until i read up on it and i have never had the problem since then and others also..

Its kinda like knowing that you dont have to have a driver license to travel in your car only commerce vehicles which is commercial have to have a driver license to drive on the road, nor your car tags or registration the supreme court has ruled on this a million times and people still love getting there money stolen from private businesses called DMV..
in america when you have a constitutional right to travel freely, but who cares right nobody likes to read anymore but get pissed that they constantly gotta pay tickets..

Yes doing better just wishing the muscle spasm will go away..

What did this cannachef say was his reason for coming to that decision? Alas, I have not had the brainspace to engage in the oil thread for a very long time - so I missed it. And I don’t have energy to go seek it out so I’m going to rely on you telling me all about it at some point, if you would
She didn't postulate as she was just doing the testing to see if it made a difference to the amount of THC in the final infusion. I didn't want anyone to have to seek out the post which is why I hyperlinked it (as I do almost everything I reference! No reason to make anyone else do the research I already did).

In her test samples she found close to 20% difference between the two batches. It was good enough for me, and I haven't had a problem blending the lecithin into the hot oil immediately after the infusion. Are you blending when it's still hot? I could see why that thick goo would be tough to blend at room temps.

Here is the post where she sets up the experiment:
SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

And here is the quick results post:

And here is where she double checked her results:
Its true I promise you it was in that magazine i read in i went further into reading about it and found that they do know when there watering is coming when its on a set schedule for all plants they have done studys on it over in over there is abunch of evidence to back it up.. but just trying to help you out or anybody else experiencing droopy leafs after watering bc it happened everytime until i read up on it and i have never had the problem since then and others also..

Yes doing better just wishing the muscle spasm will go away..
I water about the same time anyway because I'm usually doing it before I go to work, so I'm doing something right! Just have to make sure it's not so cold any more :).

I hope you keep improving!

Back
Top Bottom