InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:oops: Oops
why I hyperlinked her post
:oops: Oops! Missed that :p
her test samples she found close to 20% difference between the two batches. It was good enough for me,
For me as well- that’s all I was curious about, so TY :battingeyelashes:
blending the lecithin into the hot oil immediately after the infusion

Yes - I aim to, but it’s not always me doing that stage, and not all instructions always get followed. I’ll highlight it in the helper’s guide I’m writing
:thanks:

She didn't postulate as she was just doing the testing to see if it made a difference to the amount of THC in the final infusion. I didn't want anyone to have to seek out the post which is why I hyperlinked it (as I do almost everything I reference! No reason to make anyone else do the research I already did).

In her test samples she found close to 20% difference between the two batches. It was good enough for me, and I haven't had a problem blending the lecithin into the hot oil immediately after the infusion. Are you blending when it's still hot? I could see why that thick goo would be tough to blend at room temps.

Here is the post where she sets up the experiment:
SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

And here is the quick results post:

And here is where she double checked her results:

I water about the same time anyway because I'm usually doing it before I go to work, so I'm doing something right! Just have to make sure it's not so cold any more :).

I hope you keep improving!

Yeah thanks for checking up me buddy, when your next post on the plants my friend?

Just doing a driveby... No pics? Hope alls green,, and Keepem Green

No problem BL! I'm a hyperlinking fool :).

How do you get it to hyperlink right to the post in question. I can get it to the page, but you get it right to the exact post.

How do you get it to hyperlink right to the post in question. I can get it to the page, but you get it right to the exact post.
You right click on the green bar of post where time of post shows

Thanks AB. I got it. Operating on a cell phone most of the time since I do most of my browsing and posting at work. Long press on the post number in the green bar and choose Copy Link Address (at least on an Android device).

Thanks AB. I got it. Operating on a cell phone most of the time since I do most of my browsing and posting at work. Long press on the post number in the green bar and choose Copy Link Address (at least on an Android device).
Yes, I forgot to mention about phone :)

Morning all. I’m in the warm my water camp too Shed :Namaste:
You hit the BC correctly. It’s GSC xtreme x Afghan. Penny grew it out a while back and Rich gave him the honor of naming it. :slide:
The plant grows very well. Short and bushy when you top her.
Have a good one bud.

I meant to ask u, how is the pipe project coming along? Wife put out any smoke signals yet? :)
Haven't had time and I'm not sure I'll be able to get the BT2 trunk into shape. It's on the list of things to try so you'll see it when it happens. When have I not posted something I'm doing?
One of the best at it aswell i might add!
Aww thanks B!
Thanks AB! Looks like you guys have sorted it out. :thanks:
Morning all. I’m in the warm my water camp too Shed :Namaste:
You hit the BC correctly. It’s GSC xtreme x Afghan. Penny grew it out a while back and Rich gave him the honor of naming it. :slide:
The plant grows very well. Short and bushy when you top her.
Have a good one bud.
Oh found some great pics of right before Penny chopped BC
Couple days before harvest.
Thanks AW! Looks like a good producer and thick buds. I hope they don't rot on me :). Nice even fade on the leaves too.

---------------------------------------------

Back in a bit with some pics for Norcali...

Sounds like a great idea! :high-five:

Think I'm gonna try some liquid coconut oil tomorrow. I've got a few oz of fresh/frozen trim from BB Twist & Moby Dick. Should make a nice batch.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom