InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm at 80º on the thermostat with the gauge stuck in a cup of dirt on the mat. I wing it every time with these cups. I think I stuck them in soil on Monday night so I figured I'd give it a shot today. The longer I wait the more likely they are to mold in there so I thought I'd push the issue! I'll know around 6:30 if they're crispy :).
:popcorn: :thumb:

Not crispy but a bit sad. I put the domes back on for the night. I exhale into them first as if that CO2 isn't completely displaced by the time I get them back on the cups!
You the breath catcher man!

Thursday update y'all!

This one doesn't have a lot going on because I had to be up and out the door very early for an 11th grade college prep meeting at my son's school. Then I went back home to get the plants out of the shed (it was 49º when I left the house and 74º when I got back!), take some pics, and water the PC.

Here's what I've got for you:

Sour G enjoying the only real light it gets in a day:

And the Candidas that are starting to look troubled.

With tap:

Without tap:

I think they are really in need of a transplant so on Saturday I'll bump them into 5 gallon nursery pots with fresh ProMix HP and some Mykos and I'll see what they think of that. I'll also be topping some of the leaders to keep it on the bushy side. I was hoping the top of the no-tap was going to go up but it just wants to go out. Can't have that!

Since the Bedroom Cookies is in FFOF I gave it plain tap water this morning with a lot of runoff. I'll check the roots this weekend to see if I can leave it in the cup for another few weeks as I want to keep it small for now. I'd like to have it around for the summer grow that starts when the three biggies are harvested. At this point that will be a Candida clone (or two), a Stank Genetics DTF, an 420 Super Lemon Haze, the BC, and probably something else. Oh yeah, the AK clone!

The weekend is getting close and the days are getting longer...things to look forward to!
:peace:

Damn if that sour d isnt one pretty, hott sexy lil plant, boy...sure would love to have that tree of love sitting on my porch
:rollit::welldone:

I just tried P's recipe a couple nights ago. I followed it exactly except that I used refined coconut oil instead of EVOO and they turned out great!! I maybe went a little heavy on the corn starch...
I need to learn how to make edibles

Thanks MGR! It's a real bush at this point and it smells great already. It's a Sour G, not a Sour D though. The Rooster made the cross of Sour Diesel x GG x THC Bomb.

Head over here! It's all we do:
Cooking with The Chronic
Yeah i made a typing era my bad
Yeah ill go check that out thanks

Funny you and I are both playing with clones today! How long are yours under the dome before tipping? Are you temp controlling the heating mat? Im researching optimal heat settings for clones. 75F -85F is the recommended range Ive seen, with 78F being reported as most optimal?
Anyone help me out fam?

I have it my notes - referencing DocBud - that 20ºC is perfect soil temp during growing. That’s 68ºF . :Namaste:

Top of the morning to ya mr.Shed hope you don't mind if I jump in and follow from here again as your journal is one of those if you miss a couple days well the bus will come round type of thing....haha

I see the Candida's are coming along nicely though, I've considered getting it but I ended up going with a bubba Kush which I quite enjoyed as it was a very mild euphoria only just noticeable but it put me right at ease and I was more at peace and a over all sense of well being I found.

I've never used that recipe before. It seems like this recipe is designed for quantity over quality. By using 1.5 cup juice, you're forcing yourself to use way more unflavored gelatine than necessary. Too much gelatine can cause tough/chewy spots in the gummies. I'm also unsure about using coconut oil in gummies, as it tends to separate, leaving you with uneven doses & little chunks of coconut oil in the gummies.

I would recommend using avacado oil or EVOO as the carrier oil.

The recipe I use calls for:

1/4c infused oil
1/4c light corn syrup
1/2c water or juice

6oz Jello mix (either 1 large box or 2 small)
2) .25oz packs gelatine

There are many different ways to skin that cat.... this is just how I do it. I'd be interested in how they turn out if you do them that way. I'm always looking for better ways.

:passitleft:

I'll play guinnea pig. I bought the ingredients to do it "Martha's way" and also your recipe (although I'll be doing both ways with the same batch of coconut oil). I don't know that I'll get them all done today since the daughter is playing in a concert I am going to this afternoon. A gummy "test off" would make for a good Saturday night though.

I love the shape of that plant it is so nice. I want to learn how to make edibles also, you do a lot of that on this thread. And that was some impressive math you were doing back there made me think for a minute. Good luck on the transplant today.
InTheShed is our Einstein :)

I'll play guinnea pig. I bought the ingredients to do it "Martha's way" and also your recipe (although I'll be doing both ways with the same batch of coconut oil). I don't know that I'll get them all done today since the daughter is playing in a concert I am going to this afternoon. A gummy "test off" would make for a good Saturday night though.
:popcorn::popcorn:

Hey Shed! Finally caught up - for the moment. :) I made some MB machine butter. If you’d be so kind to help me on the math portion? I used 16g in 2 cups of clarified butter. The THC was listed as THCa 25% (it drives me crazy they break it down this way now) but total cannabanoids was listed at 27%. Final product is in 2Tbs cubes with a total of 25Tbs. Can you approximate how much per Tbs for me?

I found this although it does not reference THC specifically it is a 1/2 cup to 1 ounce break down.

Amount of MMJ used = 14 grams

Amount of fat (oil) = 8 ounces (remember, 1 cup equals 8 ounces!)

Concentration = 14 g / 8 oz = 1.75 grams per ounce of oil

The amount of cannabis in one recipe equals the amount of oil multiplied by the concentration:

1/3 cup = 2.7 oz, so:

(2.7 oz oil) x (1.75 g/oz) = 4.7 grams cannabis in this recipe

If a recipe makes 24 pieces, then 4.7g/24 cookies = 0.2 grams MMJ per cookie.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom