InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'll play guinnea pig. I bought the ingredients to do it "Martha's way" and also your recipe (although I'll be doing both ways with the same batch of coconut oil). I don't know that I'll get them all done today since the daughter is playing in a concert I am going to this afternoon. A gummy "test off" would make for a good Saturday night though.

Finally got around to making gummies @Preston9mm way. We have a winner in the unofficial Gummy Off. It's Preston9mm! Flavor of both ways is about the same. Texture of Preston's are more like gummies. Matha's way is more like the finger jello mom used to put in my lunchbox in grade school. Martha's way makes about twice as many gummies, more than I have molds for, and therefore only half the strength.

Finally got around to making gummies @Preston9mm way. We have a winner in the unofficial Gummy Off. It's Preston9mm! Flavor of both ways is about the same. Texture of Preston's are more like gummies. Matha's way is more like the finger jello mom used to put in my lunchbox in grade school. Martha's way makes about twice as many gummies, more than I have molds for, and therefore only half the strength.
P9 FTW! And feel free to eat twice as many anyway ;).

P9 FTW! And feel free to eat twice as many anyway ;).

I had about a 10mg dose of Martha's on Saturday night. Waited an hour, felt like I could use some more. Had another 10mg worth. An hour after that I was feeling comfortable. The son wanted to try some of the Fruit Punch from my last grow since his buddy got into it Friday and said it got him higher than he's ever been. Filled up a bag from the Arizer. I had 2 big drags on it to "supplement" the gummies. I was sufficiently high to say the least. We watched Ron White's last comedy special and laughed our asses off.

Yeeeeeah buddy!
:high-five:
Ain't no sissies o'er here... The goal for me is generally "one & done". LoL

I actually whipped some up today too;
20190128_081355.jpg

*Note to self.. orange jello is always a terrible choice of color when making gummies with dark oil.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope y'all are having a great Monday so far...
-P:ganjamon:

:rofl:

So Preston, do you know how many mls each of those moulds takes? :hmmmm: Cause they all look different sizes so i always wonder how I would track the amount in the different sized bears. I haven’t made nay yet, but it’s coming... i can feel it! Lol

I’m curious about the amount in the moulds partly bc i’m trying to decide what moulds to buy. Where do y’all get yours from?

:Namaste:

:rofl:

So Preston, do you know how many mls each of those moulds takes? :hmmmm: Cause they all look different sizes so i always wonder how I would track the amount in the different sized bears. I haven’t made nay yet, but it’s coming... i can feel it! Lol

I’m curious about the amount in the moulds partly bc i’m trying to decide what moulds to buy. Where do y’all get yours from?

:Namaste:
There is definitely no way to accurately dose with this batch. LoL
The oil was infused 3 times over before I even started.
So, the little robots & dinosaurs are around 5ml each; I use these alot, along with 1ml bears. But, I broke out the big gingerbread guys today as a bit of a joke for a buddy of mine. LoL, he is insistent that edibles dont affect him.... so I made a batch of "novelty sized" gummies.

They are strong AF. I had one earlier, not too much for me, but would definitely make someone spun if they had no tolerance.
:ganjamon:

The big Gingerbread guys came from Hobby Lobby during the "after Christmas sale" LoL

The other 2 molds came in a care package from Newty. I think they are originally from The Zon.

It may trigger hormones, but mostly its to take some of the weight off the top and it helps the plants uptake of water till it roots.
Whoa! Welcome to my grow journal MrC, with a blast from the past. :welcome: That reply caught me off guard because a. it's from a year and a half ago, and b. because it's from a great member who disappeared without a trace about two months later :eek:. No way you would know that though.

Don't catch up from there to here though! Start with Saturday's update if you want to follow along going forward.

There are a lot of theories about cutting the leaves to get roots to form, but having seen fast roots on cuttings whose leaves weren't trimmed, I think it's just to make room in tight spaces.

...I hate when great members disappear!...and no...that's not a Ron Jeremy quote...:eek::rofl:...seriously tho'...I miss a lot of the old timer's...I'm sure they have their reasons...glad there is still an influx of newer members to keep things current and inviting...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Evening Shed :ciao:
Evening AW! Just finished the pots and pans :).
...I hate when great members disappear!...and no...that's not a Ron Jeremy quote...:eek::rofl:...seriously tho'...I miss a lot of the old timer's...I'm sure they have their reasons...glad there is still an influx of newer members to keep things current and inviting......cheerz...h00k......
But these young ones today just don't understand and have no respect for blah blah blah and get off my lawn!

No really, we were all newcomers once so the new ones will be old timers some day. If they stick around!

I got my bear molds from Amazon and they are 1ml each. I got my flower and whale molds from Ikea and they're about 20ml each. I just use my oil-making syringe and fill them up with a measured amount of water.

There is definitely no way to accurately dose with this batch. LoL
The oil was infused 3 times over before I even started.
So, the little robots & dinosaurs are around 5ml each; I use these alot, along with 1ml bears. But, I broke out the big gingerbread guys today as a bit of a joke for a buddy of mine. LoL, he is insistent that edibles dont affect him.... so I made a batch of "novelty sized" gummies.

They are strong AF. I had one earlier, not too much for me, but would definitely make someone spun if they had no tolerance.
:ganjamon:
The big Gingerbread guys came from Hobby Lobby during the "after Christmas sale" LoL

The other 2 molds came in a care package from Newty. I think they are originally from The Zon.
Thanks both. :thanks:

Zon shopping is a bit wierd from this continent, but after looking around I really think it seems to be my best bet so I’ll see what I can find.

Could I use these kinds of moulds for making chocolates as well? :battingeyelashes:

Thanks both. :thanks:

Zon shopping is a bit wierd from this continent, but after looking around I really think it seems to be my best bet so I’ll see what I can find.

Could I use these kinds of moulds for making chocolates as well? :battingeyelashes:
I have no clue of what stores you have there, but you can find some candy molds in craft stores, ours here are Michael’s and jo Anne fabrics. They have a smaller baking/candy section, hopefully you have something like that there? And yes, you could use them for chocolates! :yummy: Good luck, can’t wait to hear your edibles tutorials!

Back
Top Bottom