InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

General question: when growing organic what week do you often see fade? I am experiencing Nitrogen toxicity on day 32 of Flower. I see no choice but to drain and clean my reservoir and feed only P-K? Thoughts anyone?

I mixed my Existing coco/synthetic 3gal with Down to Earth Organics/Coco blend, during her REVEG she only struggled with Calcium/Magnesium issue. When transplanted to 5gal I mixed more Organic amendments in, which may have been too rich in Nitrogen

There is definitely no way to accurately dose with this batch. LoL
The oil was infused 3 times over before I even started.
So, the little robots & dinosaurs are around 5ml each; I use these alot, along with 1ml bears. But, I broke out the big gingerbread guys today as a bit of a joke for a buddy of mine. LoL, he is insistent that edibles dont affect him.... so I made a batch of "novelty sized" gummies.

They are strong AF. I had one earlier, not too much for me, but would definitely make someone spun if they had no tolerance.
:ganjamon:
Please share the brown gummies!

I have no clue of what stores you have there, but you can find some candy molds in craft stores, ours here are Michael’s and jo Anne fabrics. They have a smaller baking/candy section, hopefully you have something like that there? And yes, you could use them for chocolates! :yummy: Good luck, can’t wait to hear your edibles tutorials!
Thanks Heavenly! That’s a great tip :thumb:

I surely will document my adventures with it! I’m also sure that at first it will be more a case of “:eek: did I do this right?” :battingeyelashes:

I'm really extra surprised they kept all their fullness and vigor look. I aint peeking at root zone yet.

I've had cuttings in there for 2 months that looked like the day I took them that never rooted. And now I have the first one ever that is yellowing in the cloninator. See below:

--------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday update is going to be kind of thin, as it was too chilly outside for plants this morning. I did move the big AK and Sour G outside just so they didn't spend the day under CFLs, but they have a lot of soil and rootmass for thermal insulation. The rest are in the shed.

Still...we can talk about the top of the Peyote Critical I took on November 17th (I started writing dates in this format for our members who might be confused on when 8/11 might be). It has some roots but is looking really yellow up top. I added veg nutes and cal-mag to the water but it hasn't improved. You think I can plant this yet?

Even though it doesn't have long roots it's got some bushy ones and I'm worried about the color.

Speaking of cuttings, here are the ones in ProMix HP planted a week ago Monday night. The domes on four of five are permanently tipped now, with only the original top of Candida no-tap needing more time closed up:

I'll do some de-doming tonight for 20 minutes at a time to see how they fare, and tip CD-1 and find out if it's okay with that. The greenery in the back of the cups are the cuttings I took this weekend sitting in water.

I hope to have more to show tomorrow, but we're expecting rain toward the end of the week.

So...plant or wait?

I assumed it was a Woodstock reference :rolleyes:.

Go with Preston's recipe but don't use orange jello and everything should be fine!

Thanks - you preempted a future question. My first stop will be chocolates I think. But gummies of somekind shortly after. I like the purple for gummies... but I’m sure I’ll be hard pressed finding sugar-free purple jello :hmmmm: I haven’t started my search yet for the sugar free options ... and I’ll have to check for all sort of other ingredients/additives in there too. I shall report back on my discoveries :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom