InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

could this be the elusive "indica pheno"?
I’ve been speculating about that for these ones since the start, if you remember ;)
They looked different to mine in veg too. Mine stretched fairly vigorously. It will be great to see how the flower structure develops. :popcorn:
wasn't an option then, if you wanted to keep your eyebrows.

:laughtwo: I remember that! Pop! Ouch!

I’ve been speculating about that for these ones since the start, if you remember ;)
They looked different to mine in veg too. Mine stretched fairly vigorously. It will be great to see how the flower structure develops.
I thought you were thinking the difference in the structures was related to me topping a few times, but I may be misremembering. I'll get some flower shots in the tent tomorrow morning so we can see how they're shaping up!

Well I wondered if that had something to do with it but was thinking yours liked indica back then. I think CS debunked my wonderings pretty promptly, but it’s stayed in the back of my mind every time I see yours. Unfortunately we treated them so differently, and because of the starvation incident with mine, we can’t really draw much direct or helpful comparison. The bud structure should give more ideas though :D

I was curious about my past thoughts and found that I’ve been calling it indica all along! Maybe I’ll turn out to be wrong... but Ive sure kept banging on about it :laughtwo: there were more than these even - but the first time it was very early and I was noticing the leaf size and shape in very early veg. Wish the breeder had some images of the 2 phenos.

I’m holding out for the bud structure. :D

Hey Shed, I may b wrong but your Candida’s look like maybe they’re the indica pheno. Leaves look a bit broader maybe. Just speculating :hmmmm:
Love that natural shape. I’m almost certain yours look like the Indica pheno Shed. Although mine has only been outdoors so maybe it’s just lankier. But your leaves look more indica-like. Maybe we can’t really tell yet and I’m way off... we’ll find out soon enough :D
They are aren’t they!? :D

I really think you have the indica pheno shed - maybe they won’t stretch so much. Mine has only stretched about 1.5’ anyway... ;)

Back
Top Bottom