InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Nice Harvest Shed some great looking colas! That sounds like a strong mix. Since I got a harvest coming up I'll try it.
Thanks Agemon! It was great to meet you and the rest of the crew yesterday, and :thanks: for the clone :).
Congrats on the harvest Shed. Nice pull.
Thank you Crazy. Glad to be done with harvesting for a while!
More harvests! Love the way they look all hanging to dry,,,
Great stuff Shed! I‘ve cutting and carrying and washing snipping today as well
Have a great short trip to the meetup tomorrow - i shall attempt to astral travel there while i sleep
Thanks Amy! Your spirit was with us in San Diego. :meditate:
Congrats on a big harvest!
Thanks PW :).
Well done Shed! Would there be any benefit to watering the wash water back into other plants?
Enjoy your day in SD! Drive safe :)
Thanks MrS. Dump that water. Besides the H2O2 (or baking soda/lemon juice if that's your style), even if it's plain water it's still just dirty water. I dumped it down the street.
I think Shed's gone for the day . NO it would not be good for your plants , It has H2O2- hydrogen peroxide in it
Indeed, thanks dynamo.
Doh, ya I forgot about that. I don't use the H2O2 on my bud wash only because I dont see the bugs on the plants from the tent grows in the past. I would assume without the HP there would be no issue then?
Thanks!
Unless you're on a desert island, wash water goes out. Dust, hair, bug spray, bugs...if you're washing for a reason then you're dumping that water for the same reason.
Beautiful harvest Shed. Enjoy your visit.
Visit was great! Thanks otter :).
I do believe one of the buckets also has lemon juice. Not sure that would be something you'd want to water your plants with either.
Not a lemon juice guy but either way...
Having company while trimming makes the task more enjoyable. Last harvest, my wife also was in charge of the initial fan leaf removal, but she eventually graduated to the sugar leaf trimming/manicuring as well. Considering she rarely consumes any weed, she was a trooper helping with all that trimming! :love:
BTW, you dropped a nug -- sitting in the bottom of your drying box. Don't loose it!
That's a nug I accidentally cut off while trimming so I just tossed in on the bottom. It should dry first (being right in front of the vent holes) so it will probably be a tester.

Having my wife trim definitely made it go faster. She was a pretty quick study and even got to complain about the stickiness of the home button on her phone after she was done! Badge of honor :thumb:
That's correct Beez, re the LJ. I didn't think it was a concern since the mix would have been pH'd before use.
It's just my curiosity getting to me. I just wasn't sure if there was any benefit to the mix going back in.
I may do a PPM reading on the buckets to see how much crap is actually in there after wash.
There's something to do with your downtime between halves.
Hope you have fun shed. Say high to all the friends, and behave yourself ;).
We were all very well behaved. :Namaste: Everything was distributed fairly as well :).
Hey Shed and friends! Got the new journal up and running!
Winter is Coming!
Thanks Magoo. Winter so soon? Damn...
Nice harvest on the AK, Shed. Just got in from doing some fencing on the farm. Glad to here tiger won the masters and nothing better than Stanley cup hockey. Go Jackets. Got tickets for Tuesdays game.
Thanks Derby! My father used to fence in college I think.

We are talking about sword fighting correct???
I am, I'm sure Derby is not.
Sure that would have been easier than the 100 lb. panels I was carrying all afternoon. Other then poking my eye out with a foil.
See? I was right!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday update! Let me start by saying that yesterday's meet-up in San Diego was a great time. BTzGrow hosted and was joined by SweetSue, DrDoob, Agemon, Archiweedies, and me. Many fun things were exchanged, I did not come home with any of the clones I brought ( :thanks: DrD for having an empty tent!). I did come home with one of Agemon's Berry Bomb clones, which were actual plants rather than the little spindly things I showed up with. This will be transplanted this weekend into a 5 gallon pot and probably flowered along with the AK and BC when the Candidas are done. I'll get some clones before I flip it.

Listed by Bomb Seeds as an indica dom hybrid cross between "a hand selected Blueberry mother with the all powerful Bomb #1 father" and in need of water (which it got just after the pic):

Weather is grey and a bit chilly today, so everyone is tucked inside. Here is the motley crew in the Oval of Brightness® this morning, at 250 watts:

Bedroom Cookies cuttings seem to be rooted in a week:

I'm leaving the domes cracked about an inch today, and then off for good tomorrow. Looking for homes of course!

And last, some lower leaves on the Candidas are yellowing an falling off. I took some off yesterday and pulled this one so you can see how it starts.

It's not a lot but it's enough to make me wonder what it's about. Kinda looks like nitrogen deficiency to me. Any thoughts?

That's all I've got! Have to get the energy level up as I didn't get home last night until almost 1am. Like I said, we all had a great time so who wants to leave early, two hour drive or no :D. Let's get this week rolling...

Hey Shed, glad to hear the meet went so well! :) Sounds like weeds-giving and everyone brought their bounty to share :laughtwo:

I had a quick question, I’ve been looking at that Sneaky B of mine and it has so many seeds, I’m thinking it best to make an edible or topical with it. Just wanted to double check, would the seeds have a negative affect on anything (taste, etc?) Is it okay to leave them in there and just decarb as usual?

That looks like a potassium deficiency, moving from the tips to the base. It occurs on lower leaves since it's a mobile nutrient.
Doesn't potassium deficiency take the edges of the leaves as well, browning and curling? Since these just go yellow and drop that's what made me lean to the nitrogen.
Hey Shed, glad to hear the meet went so well! :) Sounds like weeds-giving and everyone brought their bounty to share :laughtwo:

I had a quick question, I’ve been looking at that Sneaky B of mine and it has so many seeds, I’m thinking it best to make an edible or topical with it. Just wanted to double check, would the seeds have a negative affect on anything (taste, etc?) Is it okay to leave them in there and just decarb as usual?
Before you decide to commit the plant to oil I would smoke it and see, unless you don't feel like cleaning the seeds. Then decarb and make your oil as usual. Not sure if it would change the taste of an edible but I doubt it. Amy suggested eating the seeds anyway!
I'd say that looks like classic nitrogen deficiency. Everytime mine start yellowing they're always accompanied by some brown spots or red veins just to make things complicated lol
Edit: I'd go with Penny over me lol
I'm leaning more your way Professor. And besides the high K in the MegaCrop (9-6-17) I'm adding 5ml of Armor Si (0-0-4).

unless you don't feel like cleaning the seeds
It’s a lot... :(
Looks like I’ll be picking seeds out of them all. I thought maybe the ones with the most seeds would go to oil. Are you thinking it’s better to buckle down and do the work? I did smoke a tester and it was good weed for sure.

Back
Top Bottom