InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sorry I'm late to the trichome party, but I agree with what everyone else is saying.
If this is the case, then definitely harvest this weekend.
Thanks BL! Done...update soon :).
I couldn't resist Shed, this is my Frankenstein veg monster...it did a good job, I even flowered under it!
Great assemblage Pbass! The CFLs will burn any leaves that touch them, but 1.5" away and all is good!
Get high then watch this, it is very educational Gota Love Quantum Physics … This is the kind of stuff I watch when I am high..... If you are curious about light …………………………
Quantum physics...pass!
Those tric shots looks amazing and that looks like done weed to me.
Thanks Crazy! Harvested and hanging now.
OOh thats a thread in itself!
Yes please! Or you could make it a PM conversation if PCa doesn't have a grow thread (there's nothing in his sig).

Happy Monday update everyone! I hope your weekend went well and your plants are thriving. It's time to document the last two days here so let's begin with harvest of the last of the Los Angeles 9: the AK-47 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.

This AK-47 from 420 is a sixth generation clone (seventh gen from seed, originally planted in May 2017). They list it as a 35% Indica / 65% Sativa hybrid, which is one of the reasons I keep it in rotation, as my wife is a sativa leaner herself. This plant was originally part of the Vulx comparison grow, but since that didn't work out I flowered this non-Vulx version over the summer. Normally I wouldn't have flowered two of these just a month apart. This one went into soil having rooted in water, with a total of 189 days from planting.

Let's take a look at the chop on Saturday after puppy training class:

I now do all my washing and rinsing in the shade, as the back of my neck has been burned so many times I've lost some sensation in the skin :eek: . Here are the flowers:

The bones:

The wash water:

I took a nap while the buds drip-dried and when I woke up I found a three-person team was just finishing pulling the fans off. :thumb:

The bud rot, trimmed inside. Then I hung them outside and sprayed them with straight 3% H2O2 before hanging them in the tent:

And here they are hanging in the tent:

The RH has not been cooperating, and everything I burp gets more moist rather than less, making it tough to get buds into jars. It actually rained for about 3 minutes this morning while I was cloning!

Speaking of cloning, it was time to create mother plants from this collection:
20190915_080804 clones.jpg

I had won some 1 gallon velcro cloth pots from Geopot that I thought I would never use. Never say never! I transplanted four but here are pics of the DTF:

Sorry @Derbybud, I intentionally skipped the Mykos this time as I don't want to encourage root growth in these:

From the left: IIP, DTF, Candida short, Candida tall.

Missing from this collection is Sour G, still inside rooting on the heat mat, and the next gen of AK-47. The only cutting I had from my AK didn't make it, so I got some cuttings yesterday from my buddy who took the Vulx version. I gave him DTF and IIP solo cup clones and he gave me a tub of monstercrop AKs. This morning I put them in cups, three in each:

I sprayed them with diluted H2O2 to try to keep the flowers from rotting.

And last night I discovered I had only one DDA seed (Dark Devil Auto), so I dropped it and an Amnesia Haze auto into bowls. They sank this morning after a light bump from an eraser. I have two 5 gallon pots with a mix of new and recycled ProMix HP waiting for these when they sprout from the peat pots in a few days. I've decided not to wait for tap roots any more. They get planted as soon as I see green.

And I just found out I have some more DDA seeds on their way, so I will drop another as soon as they get here and plant both in the same pot. The DDAs tend not to take up much room.

That was my weekend! I need to go find out how yours went... :slide:

I cant see my fingers.... Bud Washing a must! Puppy classes, it seems like just yesterday for my pup and the training never stops. My solo cups are growing spaghetti but not like yours. And the monster crops are really taking off too.

Bummer about the rot, nice salvage!

I cant see my fingers.... Bud Washing a must! Puppy classes, it seems like just yesterday for my pup and the training never stops. My solo cups are growing spaghetti but not like yours. And the monster crops are really taking off too.

What kind of dogs do you have ? We have 3 German shepherds and 1 Rat Terrier. We had the three GSDs in classes, I know what you mean it is time consuming but worth it. I need to figure out monster cropping I tried it and it didn't work for me but the one I tried it on might have been an auto flower I didn't start it so I am not positive my buddie says the one I took the clone from might have been a mystery seed.

Maverick & Charlie, GSD’s, 5 & 2.5. Clicker trained, Mav is off leash most of the time. Chuck likes the disc (frisbee), and Mav just likes to walk and sniff.

I took the cuts about 2-3 weeks into glower, used gel, powder, root riot, and vermiculite. I soak the riots in water with superthrive then squeeze excess water. Dome up the MC’s and wait.

Nice! Very nice Shed! That water looks yummy!
Thanks Crazy! I have to say this water was nastier than any of the other recent harvests (which is why I posted it). I don't know why though...
your water is much nastier than mine.
Everything is nastier in Los Angeles. Everyone in Texas knows that!
Nice update Shed and that’s some nasty wash water. Another beautiful harvest!
Nice job on the mothers they are looking good and I’m sure they will develop well in the 1gals! I’ve gotta start my mothers training shortly haha
Thanks Dutch! I don't usually up-can and top at the same time, so we'll see how they do.
:ciao: Lowded!
Thanks Age! Bud washing FTW :). My plants were in solo cups a lot longer than they should have been, but clones are shunted to the side when I get busy. And I've been pretty busy. This place is going to be pretty quiet now.
... :thumb: ....cheerz...h00k...
Thanks h00k!
I need to figure out monster cropping I tried it and it didn't work for me but the one I tried it on might have been an auto flower
Not worth it on an auto, but like Age said, dome and wait on a photo! I'm in no hurry for these monstercrops to reveg, as long as one roots. Nothing I've got in the clone department will be flowered before late spring the earliest.

Great Harvest,Shed...
After seeing that wash water,I may have to do a budwash on MsCheese
when the time comes!

Actually no! I'm responding to an email from a friend I've known since kindergarten. We usually only communicate two or three times a year :).
Bahaha! I read that totally wrong...
:rofl:

I thought you said; a friend that you hadn't spoke to since Kindergarten.

I was thinking..... how fucking strange would that be. Ha!

Took me a min... but I'm pickin' up what you puttin' down.
LoL

:blunt:<--- maybe 1 too many!

Back
Top Bottom