InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Stick a fork in her, 'cause she's done....

Well you’re right there’s still a lot of clear on the bracts, but if you’re worried about the amount of amber on the ‘to-be-smoked’ sugarleaves you should take that as your guide then. If it were me under those circumstances, I’d prolly give it longer but maybe not a whole week, so... Without the ambering on the sugars it kinda looks like my current Blueberry that you noted was too early cause of lots of clear, this is very similar apart from the ambering sugars. Remember that some ambering outdoors is due to the action of the sun, or physical damage from moving them, and not from the the plant’s own processses so there’s that to consider too... I’m probably not helping! :laughtwo: I think there was a fair bit of clear on the bracts, and maybe it would not be a disaster for the plant if the Shed got to have a rest this weekend ;)

Up to you buddy! :D :rofl:

I'd say she's done...unless Mrs. Shed has plans that include you... ...cheerz.....h00k...
LOL! Good call h00k. I better double check...
Tiiimmmmbbeeeeeeerr!
Har, thanks double H!
Stick a fork in her, 'cause she's done....
Thanks carcass...that amber is worrying me.
I’m probably not helping!
Nope!
Up to you buddy!
:laugh:
maybe it would not be a disaster for the plant if the Shed got to have a rest this weekend
But it's another week, not a few more days while I keep checking. This is the conundrum.

I realize there are reasons the amber is there, but there is a lot of it. The other option would be to wait a week and then do a much closer trim job on it than I usually do for the AK. I'd be wasting a lot of trichomes though. I'm also concerned about getting amber on the buds, as this needs to be CBN-free!

I was sure this was going to be riper than it actually is!

Yeah me too, considering what it looked like last week. You’ve grown it before so you’re always going to be the best judge. I’ll ad though that amber on a Sativa leaner doesn’t often bother me much as it can take the edge off... but some people like that edge. So we’re here in personal preference territory.

I was just taking other things into account and thinking that if I was to decide between a resting Shed weekend and few less ambers on sugarleaves, i might go with the rest. But only you can see just how many ambers there are and how much extra trim you’d need to do.

Dang it anyway! Don’t mind my crazy ramblings... Go with the majority rule! :cheer:

When I was in Jr High, we had our track down hill from the main campus. When we had to run the mile for gym class, those sadistic gym teachers made the route for the final lap go up this crazy, steep hill, back to the campus buildings. Exhausted and huffing and puffing up this mountain of a hill, they made us sprint to finish all the way til we touched the building. I feel like that’s where you’re at right now.

go up this crazy, steep hill, back to the campus buildings. Exhausted and huffing and puffing up this mountain of a hill, they made us sprint to finish all the way til we touched the building. I feel like that’s where you’re at right now.
What kind of shoes did you have on?

What kind of shoes did you have on?

New Balance 1080 12.5EE is what I run in.

Last time I was in California I ran a marathon that the final 4k of it was like +1000 feet. There was this killer fast cute chick I was tailing that was keeping me motivated. She was singing some pop song like 'girls on fire', not the eno 'baby's on fire', but anyway, she crashed hard on that ascent. It was not pretty.

Back
Top Bottom