InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

There are some autos out there that are like 120 day autos, you could easily get a topping or two in there. I bought a couple of these, but damn, I will xmas tree them. Their Autos. I only expect what I get from them. If I wanna bomb yield I will veg a beast in a 10g for 150 days.

I've had up to 20 autos at one point....well over my limit. Their fun, and they do provide quick smoke/rosin variety.

Interesting, but what's the point of delaying flowering of an auto by topping it a bunch? At least for me, the advantage of an auto is speed. Now that auto is going to run as long as a photo. I guess maybe for an outdoor grower who can't control their lighting it may make sense.

Exactly. What's the point? Autos are for speed.

Positive aspects would be the reduced light sensitivity, maybe smaller finishing height. Other than that, not much. Maybe a little more yield from it, but only against what it would have done without doing so, and a similar photo would have more in the same time frame.

Wait, you're taking this at face value?

He's in the trust tree. He can do that here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not convinced, and agree that autos are fickle bitches. I don't see any benefit to it, other than the curiosity. Although that would be a possible explanation as to why one of my current autos vegged for 2 months.

As farside mentioned, all it does is take the speed out of the process and leaves no real benefit other than outlier cases. And it could all be a load of crap, too. But I do find the concept interesting, if for nothing more than a potential learning tool.

Hey man I’m gonna join the banter if you don’t mind. Yeah and we are neighbors too so. Always good to have growmies in the area. I’m curious what area are you in?
Hey shotta...I was just replying over in P's thread! :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal, banter included :). I'm on the west side and don't get to the west valley all that often, but I could head up that way when I have some clones needing new homes. I saw you were looking for variety, so I'm thinking two strains I'll have extras of that you probably haven't seen would be a welcome addition to your tent. I'll PM you.

Hey shotta...I was just replying over in P's thread! :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal, banter included :). I'm on the west side and don't get to the west valley all that often, but I could head up that way when I have some clones needing new homes. I saw you were looking for variety, so I'm thinking two strains I'll have extras of that you probably haven't seen would be a welcome addition to your tent. I'll PM you.

Your a legend

I edited....
I should go edit mine then lol
.it was humour I swear only to laugh !! What she sticks you it is her own bussiness lol joe shut up ...

Once you have grown a few large plants, the speed aspect seems less important unless you are truly consuming faster than you can harvest. And this is another good reason to calc your harvests in grams/day-above-ground.

I agree with that.

You send me to google in so many posts!

Well, it may be more of a trust shed, but still. :laugh:

I figured the Battlestar Galactica reference would slip past though.

Don't feel bad, I was googling too.

I didn't see you missing the Battlestar ref, though. :rofl:

OK, OK, it was "technically" a Big Bang reference of a reference to Battlestar Galactica, but still. :laughtwo:

I agree with that.

Well, it may be more of a trust shed, but still. :laugh:

I figured the Battlestar Galactica reference would slip past though.

I didn't see you missing the Battlestar ref, though. :rofl:

OK, OK, it was "technically" a Big Bang reference of a reference to Battlestar Galactica, but still. :laughtwo:
For the record...it slipped by me too. I Battlestar Galacta'd (Lorne Green style, who was Canadian btw) but I dont Big Bang....I smoke you know.

Heya shedster
just passing by to say high
Have a medicated day as I’m flying away
Thanks for cruising by NS!
How long do you decarb weed for to make oil
I do mine in a homemade tinfoil pouch with buds that are close to 62% RH, and I decarb at 240ºF for 90 minutes, to allow time for the heat to penetrate the metal.

If you are decarbing frozen or fresh harvest buds, you need to drive the water out first, so I put them on a tray at around 180ºF until they feel dry. Then I pouch them up and do my standard decarb.

Back
Top Bottom