InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Shit sounds like my kinda day bud.

Might havea few cold ones though and lots of that magical green sticky icky stuff though .

Oh how I long for warmer weather minis all the spring clean up and outside chores but if you take time and smoke lots make the most of it it's actually kinda a rewarding feeling .

Good times shed :passitleft:

Oh and congrats buddy on nomination again..

Anyone tell you how beautiful you are to us here man?

Thank you Joe. You know how much I enjoy being here with y'all!
Woudnt be here if you didn't like something about the mag right ?

There isn't room for either unfortunately. But you can chase my dog around, play some ping pong, and relax in the hot tub! Oh yeah, and spend the day outside in a t-shirt...in January ;).

Is that so???

Btw Shed watch out for this guy he is coming to your neighborhood next week. :laugh:

full

Glad I got rid of my Cheese in time, but I got another one in germination now. :)

How does this turf thing react if the dog pees on it or maybe she doesn't do that?
It runs through the drainage holes to the dirt below. Even with the heaviest rain there's no puddling on the turf. There is also a layer of zeolite mixed in with the sand they use to add weight to the turf and keep the blades upright. It absorbs urine odor.
Btw Shed watch out for this guy he is coming to your neighborhood next week.
Glad I got rid of my Cheese in time, but I got another one in germination now.
When my plants are in flower you really don't need a super-nose to detect the smell of weed...ask my neighbors :).

------------------------

The tent is getting crowded even with 1 gallon pots in there. I may have to find another spot for the mothers:

I'm thinking of taking the Rectangular Cuboid of Dankness and putting it in the office with a couple of CFLs to free up space in the tent. Maybe this weekend.

And what's taking up most of the room? The large-leafed Purple Skunk Krushes. Here's a SaugaView® of one of them:

Seven of the nine plants in there needed water this morning, but they are back inside for the day. Chilly, damp, and chance of rain this afternoon.

I hope your outlook is sunny :cool: .

The tent is getting crowded even with 1 gallon pots in there. I may have to find another spot for the mothers:
It’s all about perspective I suppose, I think you have all kinds of room in there! :D But look at the mess I made, lol I get claustrophobic in my own tent. They’re all looking great Shed, nice work.

It runs through the drainage holes to the dirt below. Even with the heaviest rain there's no puddling on the turf. There is also a layer of zeolite mixed in with the sand they use to add weight to the turf and keep the blades upright. It absorbs urine odor.

When my plants are in flower you really don't need a super-nose to detect the smell of weed...ask my neighbors :).

------------------------

I'm thinking of taking the Rectangular Cuboid of Dankness and putting it in the office with a couple of CFLs to free up space in the tent. Maybe this weekend.

And what's taking up most of the room? The large-leafed Purple Skunk Krushes. Here's a SaugaView® of one of them:

Seven of the nine plants in there needed water this morning, but they are back inside for the day. Chilly, damp, and chance of rain this afternoon.

I hope your outlook is sunny :cool: .
and the Photonic Elipse®? Where are we with that?

Also, how do you feel about putting text labels on the pics of your plants? Or a map legend of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom