InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congratulations Mr shed! Hope you win! Always been so helpful to me even though I'm so scarce

Hey shed! Good day to you sir!!
Congrats on the nomination dude! Very much deserving!
I’m actually blown away you went all of 2019 without being nominated. For Everything you do around here, you absolutely deserve it!
:thanks: Backlip! There are a lot of great members here who are plenty deserving, and you can tell that just from the MOTY candidates.
Oops just missed 20 pages, but glad I was here at the another right moment to say hi fellas :cool:
Don't worry about missing anything DD, just jump in to see what's going on whenever you have time. Here's a pic of what's growing now: 4 mothers and 5 plants for the winter grow (it's only going to be three in flower when they tell me if they're boys or girls). I'm always glad to have you here.
Thanks Zooie, and :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal! It's always nice to have new people jump in and not be put off by the 908 pages. If I started another journal it would be that much harder to find what I'm looking for, so we just keep going and going and going :).

Ask questions and join in the great banter!

Easier than casting my vote for Trump 2020! :headbanger:

Congrats on the nomination, Shed -you got this!

Congrats on the nomination, Shed -you got this!
Of course he does...
InTheShed has a Green Thumb...
Made out of Artificial Turf! Lol...
:)

Congrats on the nomination Shed! Well deserved :) You’re a true asset to this community! I learn a lot and laugh a lot following you.

Back
Top Bottom