InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

When life gives you melons, make melonade?

It was pretty juicy, and the wedges took two hands to squeeze! Thanks PCa :).

LOL! I don't really like grapefruit, except when they use the smell in soaps.

Thanks BL! Just waiting to sex these so I can toss two and up-can the rest.

Thank you Crazy, and I got lucky that the lemon trees I have came from a great mother plant.

Probs, but we don't make lemonade so we're good!

Thanks! That's today. We'll see... ;)

:eek: Excellent grow Crazy

Turkey, and they're delish! I like the texture better than the chicken cutlets.

Hi ya Shed, Big ass lemons indeed and I :love: your Black and White photo. :cool:

Get a hold of this Shed, one of the +12"!

full

CraZysWeeD that is a beauty of a nug. Now, I hang my herb to dry. With a fat bud like yours dry O:K? :smokin:

Made it back from 5 days away. Nothing is dead, clones look like shit (they're barely over a week old), and not sure I can get caught up on everything that's happened here.

If I missed something crucial, hit me up. :laugh:

It is the sixth major food group for me, fruits, vegies, gains, dairy, protein and chocolate
Just to be clear, I gave up sugar (and never replaced it with artificial sweeteners) and therefore chocolate, because sugar was one of the main triggers for my migraines. This dates back to the mid-1980s so I don't miss it.
Hi ya Shed, Big ass lemons indeed and I :love: your Black and White photo.
Thanks MsBean!
Made it back from 5 days away. Nothing is dead, clones look like shit (they're barely over a week old), and not sure I can get caught up on everything that's happened here.
If I missed something crucial, hit me up.
You're back just in time for the Thursday update :).

------------------------------------------

Which starts now...

Tomorrow I will give everyone another shot at sexing the plants, so today I figured I would let you see what they look like and how tall they are (yes, there is a ruler buried in the underbrush).

Let us start with the Purple Skunk Krush bushes.

PSK1 on day 39 is 12" tall:

PSK2 on day 39 is also 12" tall:

Fruit Punch on day 41 is close to 14":

Golden Tiger 1 on day 41 is 16" tall:

And Golden Tiger 2 LST on day 41 is 13" from soil to apical tip:

"Hang on Shed," you say. "I thought that GT2 was the one that was towering over the rest." Well, it was. But as we have learned in my LST thread, the idea is to spread the growth hormones to the lower nodes which will therefore slow down growth of the apical stem. Which is why it looks like this:

It's putting a lot of effort into growing out all the lowers, as it should!

Tomorrow we go all macro on them and see if we can sort the upcans from the trashcans. :cool:

Plants are coming right along, growing perfectly!
sort the upcans from the trashcans. :cool:
Hopfully, at least the boys show you some genitalia tomorrow...
Sunny and 70º today
This is the first day in about a month I didn't need a coat outside- hope this stuff keeps up for awhile....

Back
Top Bottom