InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

An oldie but goodie? Dunno where I've been not to have seen it before!

------------------------------------------

It's Friday, and because I chop on the weekends, Friday in late flower is macro day where we all get to examine trichomes. Since nothing is flowering, the macro day update will focus on searching for sex parts on the plants (genitalia if you will). And so as not to confuse @Backlipslide, there will only be one pic per plant :cheesygrinsmiley:. Herewith is the Friday update:

Purple Skunk Krush 1:

Purple Skunk Krush 2:

Golden Tiger 1

Golden Tiger 2:

Fruit Punch:

Fruit Punch is the only fem seed in the bunch, so of course it's the only one with an actual pistil.

Still too soon for the rest? You tell me!

Plants are all outside today as we're having some nice weather now. I hope you're sunny and warm, inside or out.
:ciao:
PSK1 - Undetermined
PSK2 - F
GT1 - F
GT2 -Undetermined
FP - come on.
Duly noted MrS! :thanks:

Who has two thumbs (not pictured) and will be thoroughly organizing his seed collection this weekend?

This guy! :thumb: :thumb:
Impressive....if I only I had that many seeds to worry about. (That was a plea for help btw...im not proud :straightface: .)

What's the exact name of those little containers? I certainly don't have a ton of seeds but I liked the idea of them when I got my first dr. seeds orders. Certainly better than the cluttered mess of plastic baggies I currently have going on lol.

What's the exact name of those little containers? I certainly don't have a ton of seeds but I liked the idea of them when I got my first dr. seeds orders. Certainly better than the cluttered mess of plastic baggies I currently have going on lol.
Here's what I got JC for us Canadians.

1579971329137.png

It's probay $2.00 US!!

1579971329137.png

It's probay $2.00 US!!
Do they have those in 1/2 cup sizes

Lol

What I need for when u come sort my seeds

Lol

1579971329137.png

It's probay $2.00 US!!

Haha no kidding on the US to CAD pricing :D

Perfect, thank you. Gives me alternate storage for the pepper seeds I save after each season too.

I justed crossed 5 More strains

Sooooooo

Here comes about 400 more seeds

Lol
Dam Chris You must have drawers full of seeds. I don't dear share my punie seed collection. I want to breed plants some day for seeds to share and trade on. I Love seeing all the help and sharing that members offer. This truly is the Best Forum on the net.

@Chris Scorpio how do you collect and store pollen to keep separate from the ladies? Are you selectively pollinating single branches or whole plant pollination? I’m asking cause I’m about to start collecting pollen and doing some selective pollinations of anything that stands out.

lol, way to many for me to count. Short attention span makes counting impossible.
Not including the thousands I have already

Ish.....

@Chris Scorpio how do you collect and store pollen to keep separate from the ladies? Are you selectively pollinating single branches or whole plant pollination? I’m asking cause I’m about to start collecting pollen and doing some selective pollinations of anything that stands out.

I think that's two questions

I take a male... segregate him...when sacks open...tap it on a mirror..put it in closeable test tubes with a but if raw rice....then into the freezer

When I do this type of pollination
I take a fine paint brush..dip it in the pollen tubes, paint a bud.... Usually do one branch on a plant

All fans off... No moving them.. let sit two days, then mist everyone

Easy to see if the took the pollen... hairs crinkle up, and in a few more days orange hairs start pokin out

Back
Top Bottom