InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Before you decide on the Dr.Seedsman you should look at the comparative. The first round of flowering plants had a few with issues.
I would look at that Master Hemp. I've heard really good things about that strain.
OK I will wait then for Seedsman or Attitude seed bank to email me when they get more in for the Master Hemp. I really like the colors on it... Lol

Can you mention those issues? I don't know anything about the comparative grow.
Yes please let us know what the issues are Virgin...

Orphaned on the bottom of the previous page:
Yeah, Chris had one herm, and Zoomies too, I believe...

Mine have been fine, along with a bunch of others, but still looks pretty bad when our last 2 comparative grows had hermie issues.

Bummer.

I'll still grow TF outta Seedsman gear, but definitely hope they take a look at some of these strains a bit better in the future.
:meditate:

Yeah, Chris had one herm, and Zoomies too, I believe...

Mine have been fine, along with a bunch of others, but still looks pretty bad when our last 2 comparative grows had hermie issues.

Bummer.

I'll still grow TF outta Seedsman gear, but definitely hope they take a look at some of these strains a bit better in the future.
:meditate:
Maybe testing them a bit better?? They aren't breeders. They rebrand other breeders work.

Maybe testing them a bit better?? They aren't breeders. They rebrand other breeders work.
So Seedsman doesn't do any breeding ? I didn't know that, Thank You

I think Seedsman are just getting started releasing ther own breeding projects. Mostly collaborations I think. Up until recently they’ve been a seedbank only - I’m pretty sure. So hopefully this is the early days of their breeding work and things will improve over time. Hermies are a true bugger tho’ - not very good selection practices this suggests :hmmmm:

"We are not - and have never claimed to be - breeders ourselves, but we do work very closely with our suppliers in order to maximise the exposure of their high quality inbred, hybrid and landrace cannabis strains.

"Our cannabis seeds have come from pioneering breeders, some who prefer to remain nameless and others who are known worldwide for the quality of their breeding. "

Source
Nameless pioneers could be problematic, no??

Drive-by..

Picture peeking..

You know I ain't reading,, and at the risk of being repetitive, 'but like said',, the tips look like the start of a burn?? Least my 2 cents. I have no idea about the ferts you use so? Can you flush it?
But I have faith you'll figure it out. And plants do adapt.

GL and Keepem Green

"We are not - and have never claimed to be - breeders ourselves, but we do work very closely with our suppliers in order to maximise the exposure of their high quality inbred, hybrid and landrace cannabis strains.

"Our cannabis seeds have come from pioneering breeders, some who prefer to remain nameless and others who are known worldwide for the quality of their breeding. "

Source
I had that a bit skewiff then ;) Thanks for setting it straight buy simply looking it up :D

Now, as @MrSauga has taught me, the time to up the MegaCrop is when the lowers start to show yellowing, like this:
OK, for the record I did not say when they start to yellow, lol. What I said was use your darkest plant as a visual aid. When the leaves start to lose their greeness(or more noticeably lighter in green against the darkest one) you hit it right away with .5g - 1g more.
But what of the yellowing on the top tips?
To me it's not nute burn. Those tips will darken up as the grow out and the new growth will darken with an increase in food... imho :cheesygrinsmiley:

Shed on your indica sleepy time deal try harvesting sooner than later. I like my weed to have a little kick.
Sativa different story you cant chop early.

Your girls look great.

How big are those large bags you use? 30 gal??

Lovely sativas @InTheShed ... I grew Durban Poison last year, and it was a real nice smoke. Always liked sativa-based strains, and luved the pure sativa. Now I just need to figure out a way to expand my flowering space so I can have few sativas in bloom all the time :)

Back
Top Bottom