InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Last two I grew were hermies, and the two before that were male, so I'm "due" for a female!
The last two CG females you grew hermied on you? Side note, I think #1 is a girl and #2 more then likely a boy.

Highya ITS,

I think #2 looks very female to me. And #1 looks nothing like #2, so I'm saying male. Fun to see if they follow the concensus. Happy Smokin'

Thinking is good. Thanks carcass!

Thank you DD! It's still the old Samsung S4 and the $10 loupe from here.

My S7 is crap at macro pics.

LOL! In blurples :).

A female is all I wanted so I can stick to two plants in the tent in flower, but I'm not sure if I will keep the male for pollen yet. Some of that will depend on the timing of the Candida GA3 experiment. I don't have room to keep two males separate and the Candida is the priority.

I also need to up my pollen-saving game, as the pollen from the only male I let flower (a Haze Xtreme) got damp in the bag in the freezer.
Oh damn I see what you mean. Too bad you don’t have space for another male because things would work out all the way around. The important thing is it’s looking like you have the one girl you wanted. That’s despite MrS and his prayers for boy toys. :high-five:

French ticklers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Might be worth it to throw #2 in the box and if you have to cull it to have the space for the candida then so be it. You know things never work out quite according to plan, there’s always a little something lol.

Columbian Gold 1 is female

Columbian Gold 2 is female

Congratulations !

Back
Top Bottom