InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Graytail!

Thanks Stunger! These are regs. The Durban Poison is listed as a fem so I'm not even checking that one :).
Well in that case, I'd sling a guess that those 'crab claw' shucks on the CG1 gender structure are a boy, that's how my previous regular boy plants appeared.

you've got male ...! :p
er, one. i thought maybe 2 but a second guess has me flat.

srsly, i hate this game lol.
i always have to wait longer and revert

my luck with regs is dismal at best.
have a mountain of mandarin regs i need to plan for.

All original guesses at their birth are being discarded as premature (something with which MrS does not want to be associated)
:high-five:
OK, so both are plants, that much I know. Both are green which is also good. Both are starting to show their sex, which is what is supposed to happen, so you're right on course. Put me down for both males.

I say you have one of each. :bongrip: #1 is male, #2 is female.

I agree with Graytail. I say you have one of each but I think #1 is female and #2 is male. :laughtwo:

I still not 100% on CG1 but leaning male, number 2 is a female
#1 boy #2 girl it's so hard to tell these days.
Thanks guys! I don't need a final answer until it's transplant time. I'd prefer not to transplant them both if I can find out first. However, after breaking up all the rootballs last weekend, I know I'll be transplanting earlier from now on. My rootbound plants don't fill the soil as well as the ones that are looser at transplant.

I'll peek at the roots this weekend.

I think you've got one of each...#1's a boy, #2's a girl...

It's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

The Friday update is "Let's play guess-the-sex" for the two Colombian Golds.

Plant names noted in the lower left of each pic, and there are only two plants. All guesses will be tabulated including (but not encouraging) mentions of "aliens" in honor of @Chris Scorpio. All original guesses at their birth are being discarded as premature (something with which MrS does not want to be associated).

Herewith is the evidence so far...

Colombian Gold 1:

Colombian Gold 2:

Have it at boys and girls! And :thanks: in advance for your help.

:green_heart:
GG#1 is singing baby got balls!

But #2 looks to be a proper young ladie.

Didn’t you want one of each?

I think you've got one of each...#1's a boy, #2's a girl...
Thinking is good. Thanks carcass!
You take good close ups, Shed.
I agree with the consensus 1m, 2f.
Thank you DD! It's still the old Samsung S4 and the $10 loupe from here.

My S7 is crap at macro pics.
Yes, very nice clear pics. So often folks are asking with blurred pics taken from miles away with shitty lighting.
LOL! In blurples :).
GG#1 is singing baby got balls!
But #2 looks to be a proper young ladie.
Didn’t you want one of each?
A female is all I wanted so I can stick to two plants in the tent in flower, but I'm not sure if I will keep the male for pollen yet. Some of that will depend on the timing of the Candida GA3 experiment. I don't have room to keep two males separate and the Candida is the priority.

I also need to up my pollen-saving game, as the pollen from the only male I let flower (a Haze Xtreme) got damp in the bag in the freezer.

Even the weed dealers are staying home?
thats exactly why I decided to start growing. I hate being at the mercy of others - and also buying weed from punks. Lol.
I don't want to be that guy who came too early.
No one wants to be with the guy who came too early....
premature (something with which MrS does not want to be associated).
Ridiculous. Lol.
I'm not sure if I will keep the male
so - you let that outta the bag. I was gonna go with DUDES! Both of them! A complete reversal from my first guess. But maybe now I should go with....:hmmmm: ..... DUDES! BOTH of them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom