InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Ooh, jump into newty's thread...she just posted the same question this morning!

:thumb: :thanks:

I ended up making a purchase already. Few hours research following a tip from another member.... I got a Homebox - not a sponsor, but had the best dimensions on offer 2.5’x 2.5’ x 6’. Plus it’s white inside, and beige outside. Not your everyday looking tent! The inside white is for better light diffusion :thumb:

So Shed, that means no DIY tiny closet. Saving myself the work of making it light tight (sealing, door, exhaust holes etc). The tent cost about the same! Still making my own light though. Once I’m doing that I’ll kick off a new journal.
:ganjamon:

:thumb::thanks:

I ended up making a purchase already. Few hours research following a tip from another member.... I got a Homebox - not a sponsor, but had the best dimensions on offer 2.5’x 2.5’ x 6’. Plus it’s white inside, and beige outside. Not your everyday looking tent! The inside white is for better light diffusion :thumb:

So Shed, that means no DIY tiny closet. Saving myself the work of making it light tight (sealing, door, exhaust holes etc). The tent cost about the same! Still making my own light though. Once I’m doing that I’ll kick off a new journal.
:ganjamon:
Better to save yourself the labor for sure! That's what money is for I figure. Like my mother used to say, "What am I making it for?"

Make sure you build that light where we all can see and post that link here when you do :)

Yeah - because I have to pay someone to do labor for me, these days, the tent was actually a bit cheaper, and I’ve had the money saved for a little while already. Was an easy decision.

Make sure you build that light where we all can see and post that link when you do
Yeah - I’ll have to read over the site policy and make sure I’m within allowances I’m not sure I’ll be able to showcase my build. I should look at a few posts from others, as a guide.

:Namaste:

Yeah - because I have to pay someone to do labor for me, these days, the tent was actually a bit cheaper, and I’ve had the money saved for a little while already. Was an easy decision.

Yeah - I’ll have to read over the site policy and make sure I’m within allowances I’m not sure I’ll be able to showcase my build. I should look at a few posts from others, as a guide.

As long as the pics don't feature the brand name, you're all good. We went through this in MadDab's thread earlier in the year.

I do a 0.20 gram daily of high THC FECO, for maintenance. Trying to keep my BPH under control.
In 2017 I did a protocol of FECO because my PSA was elevated, after completion the numbers where down just over a full point. But I did not start a maintenance protocol and when I was tested this spring my numbers had elevated above the safe zone. They did a 12 point biopsy and all came back negative. So I started the maintenance dose which is actually higher than my friend is doing daily, he says stay the course till my next test and if needed kick that number up. Good advice.
How are you making your FECO gr8? Do you put it in capsules? 200mg/day is a high number to hit it would seem. Is it working on that old prostate?

As long as the pics don't feature the brand name, you're all good. We went through this in MadDab's thread earlier in the year.

Yeah good, I was planning to go back in his and double check. I had this funky design worked out to make it fit into the diy box (5 QB panels) ... the new tent means I have more space so won’t need to do that so no funky design, probably something very ordinary ;). It’s an absolute ton of light though. :slide:

How are you making your FECO gr8? Do you put it in capsules? 200mg/day is a high number to hit it would seem. Is it working on that old prostate?
-+968541
I use this method and I also use the method for making "Grease".
This method make an amber looking oil.

I use an oral syringe and put it between my lower lip and gums. Not sure if it's doing anything will not be tested until spring of 19'. This is a very strong oil, it still hits me about an hour after I take it, but can still get shit done as needed.

-+968541
I use this method and I also use the method for making "Grease".
This method make an amber looking oil.
I use an oral syringe and put it between my lower lip and gums. Not sure if it's doing anything will not be tested until spring of 19'. This is a very strong oil, it still hits me about an hour after I take it, but can still get shit done as needed.
Thanks gr8! How do you calculate the strength? Have you had it tested? I use OldBear's calculator for oil strength but with alcohol do you just figure how much bud you start with x the % THC of the bud and see what you end up with?

Thanks gr8! How do you calculate the strength? Have you had it tested? I use OldBear's calculator for oil strength but with alcohol do you just figure how much bud you start with x the % THC of the bud and see what you end up with?
Can't get it tested, can't find anyone to test it.
Don't know how to tell the oil strength, just know it is high thc because of the buzz I get from such a small dose.
200 mg is actually fairly low, I started with 500 mg when I did the treatment before but the quality of the oil was not there,
As a matter of fact I have a few grams of the oil I did the protocol with, going to do some tomorrow to compare the quality.

GR

Can't get it tested, can't find anyone to test it.
Don't know how to tell the oil strength, just know it is high thc because of the buzz I get from such a small dose.
200 mg is actually fairly low, I started with 500 mg when I did the treatment before but the quality of the oil was not there,
As a matter of fact I have a few grams of the oil I did the protocol with, going to do some tomorrow to compare the quality.
GR
Sorry, just a bit confused. If you have no way of determining the strength how do you have any idea if you're taking 500mg or 200mg/day? Can't you at least calculate it based on the weight and a rough guess of the THC%?

Sorry to interrupt the current flow, but have been away for while & wanted to say:

Nice haul on the most recent harvest!

Sorry, just a bit confused. If you have no way of determining the strength how do you have any idea if you're taking 500mg or 200mg/day? Can't you at least calculate it based on the weight and a rough guess of the THC%?

I take 200 mg of CO a day, not 500 mg. The strength per testing is not a determining factor in the amt of oil consumed. I base the amt I take on how it treats my body. If 200 mg did not do the trick I would increase my dosage, if it were to strong I would reduce it.
The THc content of BF LSD is supposed to be around 24%, so say its 20% on the plant, making CO concentrates the THc but to what extent I do not know. I know it is the best oil I have made.
I was taking a lot more than what is recommend of the CO I purchased for my protocol because the strength was not there. Should not have bought it but it did lower my PSA, I am hoping that this oil that I made will give me the results I am looking for.
It would be nice to know exactly the strength and I have been told that the home testing kits can get you a close number. I live in a state where they still put you in jail for even small amounts of cannabis.
It would also be nice to know how they make the oil they use for smoking. May be my summer learning experience!

Tuesday quickie update!

I watered the AK clone with 6ml cal/mag+ and 2 tsp Grow Big, and Sour G was really droopy so I gave it 3ml cal/mag+ and 2 tsp Grow Big. Brooklyn Sunrise Autos are alive with very little growth on days 9 and 11.

Here is the Auto Masszar on day 78:

And the bud at bottom left:

The leaves are getting really crunchy on the bigger buds so I'll be taking all of those off this weekend and leaving the healthier looking ones to ripen further.

AK was a constant 62% in the jars for the last 12 hours so they've been sealed for the cure. Three weeks before the first test comes so I'll let you know!

Have a great day all!
It looks good Shed. Lots of snow.

I take 200 mg of CO a day, not 500 mg. The strength per testing is not a determining factor in the amt of oil consumed. I base the amt I take on how it treats my body. If 200 mg did not do the trick I would increase my dosage, if it were to strong I would reduce it.
I'm sorry gr8, I wasn't questioning any of your reasoning or the effectiveness of your FECO. I was just wondering how you have any idea how many milligrams a day you're taking without doing any calculations. And if you did calculate, what was your method? I'm not challenging you, I'm genuinely curious!

It looks good Shed. Lots of snow.
Thanks Retrix!

-------------------------------------------

I'm leaving in a couple of hours though I'm sure I'll have time tonight to log on and catch up with what's been going on. Have a great day!

#longhaultrucking :ciao:

I'm sorry gr8, I wasn't questioning any of your reasoning or the effectiveness of your FECO. I was just wondering how you have any idea how many milligrams a day you're taking without doing any calculations. And if you did calculate, what was your method? I'm not challenging you, I'm genuinely curious!

Thanks Retrix!

-------------------------------------------

I'm leaving in a couple of hours though I'm sure I'll have time tonight to log on and catch up with what's been going on. Have a great day!

#longhaultrucking :ciao:
Have a great trip Shed

Safe travels bud. I gotta catch up a bit but wanted to check in, forgot your picking up the kiddo.

I could never be a ice toad trucker... those dudes are next level

Back
Top Bottom