Its A New Year's Flipping Party! Group Journal For Those Flipping On New Year's

We have a surprise 4th girl for flip! The Newty fam is all ready for the new year flip. Tomorrow will be Day 1 of bloom fellas! Yay
420-magazine-mobile671265747.jpg

Already bushing back up
420-magazine-mobile1784968634.jpg
420-magazine-mobile63492104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715325276.jpg

Gave them a good drink of the new newty bloom juice, week 1.

They all got repositioned and tied down to allow the middle to bush up. We got the big girls WW Xtrm, Ase & Swaggs and the 2 critical Kush clones that refuse to reveg, Horti in the back and Shorti up front.

All grown in full Coco using AN perfect Ph nutes. I have a Epistar 120 in the tent with both switches on, it's about 30" from the pots and I'll let them grow into it. I water them daily with full strength nutes (see my journal if your curious about the schedule). I've been feeding them daily since day 1. I used to flush but now I don't and I have not had any burns or deficiencies...knock on wood lol.

They will go to bed at 10 for their first 12 hour rest. Have a safe and happy New Year!
.✌️......

We have a surprise 4th girl for flip! The Newty fam is all ready for the new year flip. Tomorrow will be Day 1 of bloom fellas! Yay
420-magazine-mobile671265747.jpg

Already bushing back up
420-magazine-mobile1784968634.jpg
420-magazine-mobile63492104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715325276.jpg

Gave them a good drink of the new newty bloom juice, week 1.

They all got repositioned and tied down to allow the middle to bush up. We got the big girls WW Xtrm, Ase & Swaggs and the 2 critical Kush clones that refuse to reveg, Horti in the back and Shorti up front.

All grown in full Coco using AN perfect Ph nutes. I have a Epistar 120 in the tent with both switches on, it's about 30" from the pots and I'll let them grow into it. I water them daily with full strength nutes (see my journal if your curious about the schedule). I've been feeding them daily since day 1. I used to flush but now I don't and I have not had any burns or deficiencies...knock on wood lol.

They will go to bed at 10 for their first 12 hour rest. Have a safe and happy New Year!
.✌️......

Nice plants

Here are my 4 girls that will be going into 12/12 tonight right at midnight! 42 days from seed. Quadlined and fed with a 3 part feed of General Hydroponics with some additives, using my schedule.

Top Left - Feminised Seeds Super Iced Grapefruit (Via Gorilla Seedbank - 420 Mag Sponsor)
Top right - Humboldt Seeds Blue Dream (Via Gorilla Seedbank - 420 Mag Sponsor)
Bottom Left - CKS Green Crack (via Crop King Seeds - 420 Mag Sponsor)
Bottom Right - CKS Crown Royale (via Crop King Seeds - 420 Mag Sponsor)

C372B216-09B7-4161-87B9-5089CCBF34E0.jpeg

Happy New Years to everyone and lets see some fat colas in about 9 weeks! Don't forget to set your timers to 12/12!

Here are my 4 girls that will be going into 12/12 tonight right at midnight! 42 days from seed. Quadlined and fed with a 3 part feed of General Hydroponics with some additives, using my schedule.

Top Left - Feminised Seeds Super Iced Grapefruit (Via Gorilla Seedbank - 420 Mag Sponsor)

Happy New Years to everyone and lets see some fat colas in about 9 weeks! Don't forget to set your timers to 12/12!

Beautiful girls

Beautiful girls

New year first time grown I think going to flip this babies bag of seed gorilla glue 7 weeks veg I use coco and flora nova 7-4-10 for veg

Thanks Sergi! Got a journal? If not stop on by mine and stay in touch! I like staying in touch with people who use similar products. I use the GH 3 part system and not the Nova system but it's all about the same with GH.

Hey, all the homies are here? I guess I'll watch .

Good luck y'all! Happy New years!

I'm rooting and watching my gal back there, blue dream Betty . nice ring eh? Lol looks like she doesn't need my prayers ;)

Hey, all the homies are here? I guess I'll watch .

Good luck y'all! Happy New years!

Too bad your not here for this should be fun watching us all .

I'm actually shitting down lights in 22 mins

Then that will be 7 -7 24 dark .

Will have all lights around 12"-15" inches .
Update coming soon

Here is a shot for this group more in my thread if you like what you ses....
420-magazine-mobile2021763873.jpg

Beautiful plants everyone!!

Agreed I am looking forward to everyone's success let's pray for smooth sailing .

Thanks Sergi! Got a journal? If not stop on by mine and stay in touch! I like staying in touch with people who use similar products. I use the GH 3 part system and not the Nova system but it's all about the same with GH.

I want to check yours thanks a lot I appreciate the

Happy New Year!

Jealous of all you folks that have bigger tents and can veg for longer periods of time. My little 32"x32" tent just can't hold anything vegged longer than 35 days (this flip will be day 32) and that's with topping and LST.

A couple months from now there should be a lot of POTM entrants from this thread. It will be cool watching them all mature together.

Jealous of all you folks that have bigger tents and can veg for longer periods of time. My little 32"x32" tent just can't hold anything vegged longer than 35 days (this flip will be day 32) and that's with topping and LST.

Agreed. I am working in a 2' x 4' with only 2 plants & it will be full. Scrog is 7" from grow surface.

Day 61 since it was a bean with a tail in a rapidrooter. I will be changing res in an hour (after the hose thaws out) to transition nutes (equal amts micro-grow-bloom) for a week or two & than hitting with full on bloom nutes. (amts 2-1-4 ratio) I start 12/12 with this light cycle.

Day_61_-_Flip_Day.jpg

Ian

Back
Top Bottom