Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Hey my friend :) best of buds to you and yours! Great news on your baby breaking ground! Hope Padma is doing well, all the best vibes to you my friend.

Thank,s LA
Padma has been actually very well today, she couldnt be stopped today in fact I normally do just about the lot dinner tidy washing up clothes housse worck:lot-o-toke:But today thank,s to a fantastic person she was able to try Cana Caps an she done most everything , an that was only 1 caosule she reckons that we could even half them an they would still be strong enough to do it for her.
LA you couldnt have asked at a better time , as if you felt it she doing bloody maverlous:goof::goof:A xtra big thanks to the guy that cant be named for reasons we all no of ,, but she looked at me an said I have so much to catch up on YOU NO WHO YOU ARE :circle-of-love:a Billion circles wouldnt ever be enough:420:

Thank,s LA
Padma has been actually very well today, she couldnt be stopped today in fact I normally do just about the lot dinner tidy washing up clothes housse worck:lot-o-toke:But today thank,s to a fantastic person she was able to try Cana Caps an she done most everything , an that was only 1 caosule she reckons that we could even half them an they would still be strong enough to do it for her.
LA you couldnt have asked at a better time , as if you felt it she doing bloody maverlous:goof::goof:A xtra big thanks to the guy that cant be named for reasons we all no of ,, but she looked at me an said I have so much to catch up on YOU NO WHO YOU ARE :circle-of-love:a Billion circles wouldnt ever be enough:420:

I'm sure whoever it is, is just an old left over hippie who still believes in the ways we were taught back in the 60's & 70's. I'm sure they feel that knowlage is power, & it seems you have new knowlage. :) So glad you guys are feeling a bit better. :)
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:

A big big big pat on the back for the guy or girl who helped jagas padma feel well again :)
So pleased she's feeling good.
No need for apologies of posting on my grow J it's always nice to see u pop by to say anything :)

I'm sure whoever it is, is just an old left over hippie who still believes in the ways we were taught back in the 60's & 70's. I'm sure they feel that knowlage is power, & it seems you have new knowlage. :) So glad you guys are feeling a bit better. :)
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:
He or she sure is sent by GOD, can you imagine she has been sitting for nearly 3 month,s in bad pain an all of a sudden she dont only have an apetite but she was doing so much I want to do a vid befor an after cap vid , :yahoo:
glad to hear Padma was doing well today Brother
Happy Weednsday :thumb:
Yep thank,s an I got a feeling today will be the same as yesterday she has just asked for another cap
I no you guys are a lot laid back so when you Finnaly make it over the midnight Hour Happy weedsday to ya Cronic:)

A big big big pat on the back for the guy or girl who helped jagas padma feel well again :)
So pleased she's feeling good.
No need for apologies of posting on my grow J it's always nice to see u pop by to say anything :)
High Alexpad108 thanks yep a nice person indeed, hey thank for the nice words I really messed up I am glad it landed inyour journal cause I was on the phone an I thought it was my thread what a suprise to find out where it went:lot-o-toke:I can laugh now but at the time I though O SHIT :thanks:Mate I so hope that its a female seed

Just a little updated picture of the Orissan Phulbhani, fingers an toes crossed thats she is a SHE
2014-02-20_12_54_54.jpg

Im so happy for you both my friend :) awesome news indeed!

LA honestly I have NEVER seen anything work for her like this other than the Silver water that I used to make,,,actually this I would say is better because unfortunatley when I was making it I recieved a bad batch of purified water an so it made her skin go a light blue color
Thank god not all the time but if she gets too cold or tierd then it can look real scary. Did you no this interesting fact why they Royals were Known as the Blue blood line,,,now that ws cause they would eat & drink off of Silver Cups plates Knife fork it would have kept them healthy but because the large sized amounts of ingested Silver there skin would look blue. So that was a bit of a bummer my next conquest is to e able to grow enough to get her through with no gaps an the best I ever grew was only 1oz1/8 from 1 plant mind you I have only grown Autos with the odd ocassion of 2 femm sedds that were freebies, So soon my good green Guru friend I will be asking lots & lots of questions, with the amounts you can grow I would be able to put a good few caps together:circle-of-love:

Jaga have you been by and checked my new journal out yet? :)

LA I hate to admit but I have trouble keeping up with them cause evrything thats going on but mate the threads that I have popped into of your has made the lady understand that size does matter with this game
I am subbed to 2 of yours An bro the watch straight through flux is amazing really inspierd me to as long as I got fems have a bit og a go doing a small scale flux I am scared of breaking the last2 times I broke some big stems an that kind of made ma hasitate I will have another look is it on yer sig
Got to go do dinner first Padma is making a Sukta Sabzi with Cashew Rice an Fried Puff breds an an apple tart for the treat,,,life feels good again:thumb:

Jaga my friend :) I will make it my personal mission to get you growing to the max! Once up and running Ill send you my email off site and also my phone number etc. Ill do everything in my power to get you big ass yields. As for splitting or damaging them :) ill give you the know how to avoid this :) So you get organised and Im at your disposal as soon as required :)
Also yep top one in sig :)
Thanks LA
but you no I will hold you up to this :high-five:

LA I hate to admit but I have trouble keeping up with them cause evrything thats going on but mate the threads that I have popped into of your has made the lady understand that size does matter with this game
I am subbed to 2 of yours An bro the watch straight through flux is amazing really inspierd me to as long as I got fems have a bit og a go doing a small scale flux I am scared of breaking the last2 times I broke some big stems an that kind of made ma hasitate I will have another look is it on yer sig
Got to go do dinner first Padma is making a Sukta Sabzi with Cashew Rice an Fried Puff breds an an apple tart for the treat,,,life feels good again:thumb:

You bring my heart much joy my friend. :) Thank You! :)

Originally Posted by Light Addict View Post
Jaga have you been by and checked my new journal out yet?
I am subbed to 2 of yours
LA, I told you all those Dag-gone journals confuse us. LOL...
But seriously, much respect due on your Invitation to coach Jaga with no holds barred.

Everyone make sure you Join us this weekend for The Reps Are Right. Details below in my signature.

LA, I told you all those Dag-gone journals confuse us. LOL...
But seriously, much respect due on your Invitation to coach Jaga with no holds barred.

Everyone make sure you Join us this weekend for The Reps Are Right. Details below in my signature.

I will do my best Reg:thumb:

Jaga it's really great news to hear that the capsules are doing good things for Padma and she is cooking again. Wow that is really something. You are a good man and your love for Padma is everlasting. LA is so generous in his wanting to help. It won't be long and you will be harvesting the cream of the crop and lots of it. Happy Thruweedday my friend.

good to hear about the help LA is gonna give you and good to hear those caps is helping Padma brother
Happy Thurweed day

Back
Top Bottom