JBC Pineapple Chunk - Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

Re: JBC Pineapple Chunk+Tangerine Dream(Barneys Farm)

Ah ok , Got mixed up, I mean perlite then. Also use hydro pebbles for drainage and aeration at the bottom of the pot. Thanks thatoneguy and bubba kush.

Inkdot, I know europe well, do they sell bio bizz product near you, they really good when it comes to soil and organic foods. Or John Innes no.2 best soil around Europe really.

Ill get some more pics up tonight or tomorrow, just been working a lot recently, so not had much time to do anything else. Thanks again everyone!:peace:

Ah ok , Got mixed up, I mean perlite then. Also use hydro pebbles for drainage and aeration at the bottom of the pot. Thanks thatoneguy and bubba kush.

Inkdot, I know europe well, do they sell bio bizz product near you, they really good when it comes to soil and organic foods. Or John Innes no.2 best soil around Europe really.

Ill get some more pics up tonight or tomorrow, just been working a lot recently, so not had much time to do anything else. Thanks again everyone!:peace:

I'll keep an eye out for their soil in the shops thanks!

Looking forward to your next update.

Got to take a few pics of the girls today, camera not best want a SLR but not yet.
Anyways watered again today as they was really dray again, mainly because they in small pots, getting more soil tomorrow so can get them in some 3 gallon buckets where they will stay.
100_37032.JPG
100_37041.JPG
100_37052.JPG

As you can see there is a tiny bit of nute burn that's why I gave them just water again, but gave them fish water, supposedly better. we'l see. The Temp in the room is 24c which is quite good. Just need the soil now getting John Innes number2 and doing the same mix with 20-30% coco 20% perlite about 60% soil and a mix of garden lime for cal/mag an pH. Can't wait till next update myself when they in new pot and going properly.

Ok here they are in their new homes, put them in 3 gallon buckets with:-
50% John Innes No2 (2 different bags from different shops looks similar but one a bit sandy)
25% Canna coco
20% Perlite
5% Garden lime (Dolomite) for Ph

The pic is not in the grow room as lights play with the pics, but here they are all ready to go from now, fingers crossed they going to love my new mix, first time I used it. Last time was canna coco which was perfect but caused probs a beginning so made a special soil mix. "Lets get it on"!

100_37103.JPG
100_37122.JPG

The one on the left is the pineapple chunk which had a nasty start but the yellowing turned green again, little bit of brown which wont recover but all good now. Going to put a 250w 2700k red spec to join the blue in a week an prob flower with 2 reds 1 blue.

They look like they are enjoying their new homes. They should take off now with all the new room they have! I don't quite understand this "Fish water" stuff you speak of. Are you just giving them water from a fish tank that fish have been swimming in? Never actually heard of anyone doing that before so any information on that would be much appreciated.

You also don't need a DSLR camera to take good pics. Invest in a decent point and shoot and a tripod and you can get some nice shots. If you look at my Journal, most of my shots are with a Canon powershot. I think they look decent for the most part.

Hi Thatoneguy yeh man someone told me fish water was good coz of the fish crap or something. Don't usually do it myself so can't recommend it and didn't see a difference was just a little test really. I gave it plain water today because of the coco and john innes.
I know you can take decent pics with some compact digital cameras but there not even on the same planet as a decent SLR, you can look so far into the pics you dont need a microscope. Dont just want one for the plant though, wanted one for a while But I Cant afford one anyway, so i'l make do for now.

Noticed they really taking w ahile to recover and grow at normal speed after a poor start though, hoping new pots will get them going properly again. :Namaste:

I plan on getting a DSLR camera too. I make due with what I have right now but I would love to get a better one someday. Growing cannabis kinda showed me a few hobbies that I actually really enjoy. Growing of course and photography. It never was my thing but I am starting to really enjoy taking pics of my plants and anything for that matter. Taking macro shots is by far my favorite thing to do with a good camera. I bought a tripod for that very reason.

Yeh man, I'l take some better picture when they take off. Going to just leave them now for a week give, give them water as they need it, won't need to feed either as i have it in that mix which should have enough food for a few week, but we'l see.
Thanks for stopping by, i'll post some pics when they got a bit bigger in their new homes.

They're very pretty. Drainage is important. I like to water every day so mine drain real good. J got half soil conditioner and half foxfarm ocean. It drains right ttrough. The more often you can water the more often you can introduce nutrients

Forgot I was going to put bat guano in my soil mix, but passed my mind when I bought the new stuff. Would I be able to get some and mix it in the top of the soil somehow so I have natural phosphorus? If I get a couple of new foods I could do it all organic, is this better as I've never done this?

Think i'll do that as a start to flower. Got another chance to take a pic of the girls today, they are cured of their s**t now, loving their new home and started growing normal again.
The temps are 24C which is fine, still need the fan, will get one on saturday.

Watered with plain water today as its new soil. All the leaves have sorted their heads out and all is looking good.:thumb:

100_3721.JPG
100_3720.JPG

Think i'll top them in a week get both of them with four heads going.

Re: JBC Pineapple Chunk+Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

Cheers everyone! Yeah got the problems sorted quite easy to be honest, spend a few months on the pages of :420: and you learn so much from the advanced growers. Getting a bit addicted to cannabis knowledge at the min. Ill get some more pictures when they progressed a bit more. Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone. Hey Inkdot, think i'm going to flower in like 3 week or something. Need to get them a bit hench first!! :morenutes: Are you going to be posting pics or doing a journal on you tangerine dream? Wouldn't mind seeing them. The soil mix I used this time is working great! I took some pictures yesterday of them getting along. I topped them both after the pics I think, (cant see pics at min.) One of them seem'd to FIM which I have never done before just learn't it off here, so maybe that'l do something cool.

Haven't watered since last time as they don't need it yet and want to set up a good root system. But here they are anyway, yesterday, doing fine!
100_37252.JPG
100_37231.JPG
100_37243.JPG

They Are looking really nice. Seems like it has been smooth sailing since the initial problem stopped. Glad to see everything settled. Plan for them getting pretty large in the three week time frame you set and another 2-3 weeks of stretching when switching to 12/12. You are gonna have your hands full.

Back
Top Bottom