JBC Pineapple Chunk - Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

Re: JBC Pineapple Chunk+Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

Welcome godspeed and WhatANiceToke!! Good to have you's on board. I'll get some more pics and an update on monday, or when they changed enough!!

Here the Girls are today! Diagnosed the problem, there were a few burns gathering slowly after I fed them so obviously they didn't need that feed. There is a few burns now, an its had 2 water feeds since. Needs another in 2 days when it's drank whats there. When all is clean and the pH is back fully on track I can start feeding again. Apart from that they are doing fine, I still think they a bit stunted but they growing bushy!!!
P1000025.JPG
P10000241.JPG
P1000023.JPG

they look reall healthy man :welldone:

how many more days are u goingto veg for? im trying to post a thread of my grow so far but i click submit new thread,the page goes blank then just dsnt work? sorry to bring this on ur grow btw lol

Nah its cool, thanks man. I think you need more posts to start a thread and 50 to PM people. Think i'll only veg another week or 2. was going to do longer but they really long flowers and grow big so need to do it soon.

Thanks everyone! Yeah quite proud at the Min of my girls. Will be taking cuttings on Friday, 3 off each, then to flower I think. Throw the other reflector in there with a 250w red cfl and another 20w red cfl and keep the 250w blue in there as well. Defo getting the fan on Saturday as there is a little water between leaves where they touch. I'll get some more pics when they more interesting, in a couple of days.

I may end up bending the 2 new branches that come from the top and make an M out of the plant and let the tied down head reach back up in the stretch of flower to keep them relatively short. Did it with an outdoor that kept trying to grow really tall and show the world and it worked really well.

Yeah thanks, they doing really well. Just put a small 20w 2700k (red) cfl in there to get ready for more red light and the 12/12 which will start in 1 week.
The Tangerine dream growing quite bushy, but the reason all the leaves are hanging down is because they was covering new branch tops, so i've bent the fan leaves down out of the way.
Just got something called the "missing link" apparently its poo hot! So I just gave them 1L of water each with 5ml of that in each, see if I see a change.

Another 3 Days after feeding with Bio Nova TML the missing link. It seems it worked!!
DSC001496.JPG

Back
Top Bottom