Jolly Rancher Sativa - A Rookie Adventure Indoors

Lol, ever have one of those days:)? I was just taking a peak at the break, which happened 4 hours ago, and currently there was no wilting...however when I was putting her away, I managed to snap a flipping second one! I repaired it the same as the first, and am hoping for the best. What a day.

Time to get baked and keep my hands to myself. :(

Seriously, glad these are stronger than humans! If someone broke 2 of my arms, wrapped them in supporting zip ties, and said, you will be fine, I would never. Eli eve them...yet, even with the 2 broken arms, once i secured them into place, the are appearing to. It even miss a beat! Thanks for watching guys and gals:)
26a92bdacbb16d16fd701601e2aec9af.jpg
d746dc3f8bc3727e74698241f06d1b1f.jpg

Naners:)!!WTF
Is the whole plant doomed? How soon should I kill and remove? I haven't even started into flower yet, this is the first sign of sex...I imagine the stress funked this right into hermie. Thoughts please?
400c03c07bdc936b24685bee9b44f674.jpg
2e739fee6109bb6a8bd8a3cb426deb44.jpg

Hey Jesse, I'm curious.. is this the same plant you posted a picture of on 1/13 the 2nd picture not the 1st one?
I would remove it from the group now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Jesse, I'm curious.. is this the same plant you posted a picture of on 1/13 the 2nd picture not the 1st one?
I would remove it from the group now.

Nope, that is one of the gorilla glues, female clones that are finally looking
Back on track. The plant with the naners is a Jolly Rancher Sativa, plant #4.

Gotta get the chop done now.

You could always keep it close to a window for some light in case you want to make seeds. I don't fully understand nanners because they are completely different from male parts or even a hermie. I've only come across them once myself durning flower. I do know they produce seeds so you could look further into that.

They were supposed to be feminized seeds, but I got them post germination, and actually I'm just taking the fellas word for it. He did say any males would be due a refund, however I think a male is different that a hermie, right? Cheers all.

Back to theJolly Rancher. So 1,2, and 3 are all happy, and have been switched to flower. Getting my bloom nutes tomorrow. 1 and 2 both have shown female pistils, and 3 looks promising, yet the other one that went hermie literally happened overnight. This is day 2 of flower, and already #3 has tops growing up over an inch from where they were.

Will be adding the 150 hps tomorrow at lights on.

Got the HPS supliment light installed, heater calibrated back a few degrees, and flower nutes are making the ladies happy!
420-magazine-mobile1501255579.jpg

I did a small amount of defoliation, just some inside fans that get very little light, but that were big enough to be sucking away resources.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom