Jolly Rancher Sativa - A Rookie Adventure Indoors

Ok so time for an update on the JRS and the Gorilla Glue. Both of the remaining JRS are just banging along, pushing out buds at every intersection. The center of the plant is so dense it surprises me. The Gorilla Glue are bulking up like mad. I can't believe these clones I almost killed are filling out so well!! Here are some photos. I know they look crazy, they are burple led, but I put a green filter on my camera to get closer to the real colors.
420-magazine-mobile1011606447.jpg
420-magazine-mobile373965034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1971367808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile582681325.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575212156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile110053799.jpg

Cheers!!

425Jesse - Grow 2 - A Journey With Super Silver Haze From Seed In Soil

The age old argument, to defoil or not to defoil. Many opinions on that topic. My thought is to leave all "solar-panels" that provide light energy to the whole plant. I sometimes remove large fan leaves if they are down low and not getting light through the upper canopy, but most times I don't and let the plant eat them to yellow during the flush. Great indicator that the nitrogen is used up by the time of harvest.

Looking great!

Hey 425jesse,
Thanks for stopping by my journal.
Your girls are looking great! For defoliating I try to look at my plants from many angles, especially from that of my light, and remove any large fan leaves that are overshadowing bud sites. Starting near the top of the plant and working down. I also look for spots that are thick or crowded with leaves and clear those areas out a bit as well to allow better air circulation. Leaves near the bottom of the plant I tend to leave unless it looks like they are dying off or impeding airflow. Just my 2cents. Hope you're doing well.
✌️..
P.S. Forgot to mention I usually don't do this till after the 3rd wk of flowering, or till they stop stretching. ✌️

-------------------------------------------
What you think, what you feel, and what manifests is always a match.. Every single time, no exceptions.
:Namaste:

.KGBs Multi-strain Manifold.
KGBs Multi-Strain Manifold
420magazine mobile app

Just in the tent this morning, some random flower shots. They aren't as developed as a lot of what people post, I think there is beauty in each part of a plants life....especially consuming it.
420-magazine-mobile648031758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1164123101.jpg

Cheers:)

WHooo! those plants are looking good Jesse.
I would say that they are early in flowering so they will definitely start to stack on some weight soon. Be patient and your plants will show you their thanks. Love the look of them too. Cheers:thumb:

Wow your plants look great!
FYI on mine I only take big fan leaves and any that may be blocking other buds. also i never take leaves at the very top of the flowers or that are on the outside of the buds. I try to get rid of anything that is far below the canopy so that they don't drain any energy from the top of the colas.
Anyways your ladies look really good...
:tokin:

Wow your plants look great!
FYI on mine I only take big fan leaves and any that may be blocking other buds. also i never take leaves at the very top of the flowers or that are on the outside of the buds. I try to get rid of anything that is far below the canopy so that they don't drain any energy from the top of the colas.
Anyways your ladies look really good...
:tokin:

Thank You Skynet!

So I have seen a slight discoloration on one of the Gorilla Glue Gals, and as of the last couple days, it seems to be more noticeable in the veins of some leaves...
420-magazine-mobile551283522.jpg

The buds all around it look fine, but we are supposed to read our plants, and she is telling me something. None of her 5 sisters show the same discolorations. Everything else in there is happy and getting thick and stinky. I swear the jolly rancher smells like lime jello, and the Gorilla smells fruity and a little pine-ish. Don't let those flowers touch your clothes, or gotta change before you can leave the house!!

420-magazine-mobile1689841117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788265468.jpg

Cheers!

Hey Jesse,
I'm certainly no expert but, after looking around a little, I'd say you might have a bit of phosphorus deficiency going on. From what I understand, some plants tend to eat it up during flowering. If you have anything to give her a little P boost, it might do the trick. Hope this helps!
✌️..

Back
Top Bottom