Jolly Rancher Sativa - A Rookie Adventure Indoors

So after all has been removed from the central and larger stems, we have four 24" round drying levels filled. 1 level is the jolly rancher, the other 3 are Gorilla Glue. In not sure what the yield will be, I'm guessing about another 4 ounces dry, for a total of 6, but I haven't seen the GG dry yet, so I don't know how much weight it will loose. I'll have weights in the next week.

Cheers!

Also...a couple weeks ago I took cuttings off of the GG and the JRS, and happy to say, both have nice white roots shooting out, and are changing shape and color. I also have taken clones off of 3 of the SSH from my other journal, all of them are in the clone tray, and many have that nice soft almost ready to shoot some roots look to them. This is the SSH Veg tent, with cloner running on top!

420-magazine-mobile1248112782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1902989594.jpg

I really want to grow the GG again, and the bones of the JRS are super strong, so I'll give them both a shot once clone-able.

Happy Saturday!

Also...a couple weeks ago I took cuttings off of the GG and the JRS, and happy to say, both have nice white roots shooting out, and are changing shape and color. I also have taken clones off of 3 of the SSH from my other journal, all of them are in the clone tray, and many have that nice soft almost ready to shoot some roots look to them. This is the SSH Veg tent, with cloner running on top!

420-magazine-mobile1248112782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1902989594.jpg

I really want to grow the GG again, and the bones of the JRS are super strong, so I'll give them both a shot once clone-able.

Happy Saturday!

:bravo: Good journal Jesse. When you throw those tasty treats into jars make sure to describe the smells to us hungry folk :drool:

Can't wait to see the next run with those clones. Two Weeks ago is the harvest date right? Watch the big buds that have roots the nug part will shrivel up and may cause mold if not removed. happened to me so I thought I would let ya know. :thumb:

420-magazine-mobile875813902.jpg

This Grow is Complete. Harvested and dried for a week, weighed and now in curing jars for the next 30-60 days to reach perfection. I did try a few tokes of each type. The Jolly Rancher is a mellow flavor and smoked up rich...very little flavor on inhale, but on exhale you wanted to breathe out as slow as possible to savor that sweet candy flavor. When squeezed, the nugs have little give, and leave the fingers a little sticky.
The Gorilla Glue on the other hand is one mean stinky bastard. The smell literally won't let go of your fingers, face, and breath. First puff tasted sweet and the flavor was almost like lime sherbet. Super fast hitting high, and had a very euphoric effect. Within 5 minutes or so of trying the Gorilla Glue, I caught myself dancing to reggae while cleaning out the tent...BTW I DONT DANCE.. Definitely very happy with the outcome. Dried pre cure ended up at 9.5 ounces, or about 270 grams.

Thank you to everyone who followed my first journal, I have another on that is following my adventure with Super Silver Haze, and is a few weeks, I will start my Hyena tribute Grow, with 2 second generation breeds from Hyena Merica Himself. Seriously, that guy is a man among men, and to be admired, and his weed is some of the best looking around for sure.

Cheers all, final smoke report in about a month or so, besides that, see you on the next one!

Sent from my iPhone :)

420-magazine-mobile875813902.jpg

This Grow is Complete. Harvested and dried for a week, weighed and now in curing jars for the next 30-60 days to reach perfection. I did try a few tokes of each type. The Jolly Rancher is a mellow flavor and smoked up rich...very little flavor on inhale, but on exhale you wanted to breathe out as slow as possible to savor that sweet candy flavor. When squeezed, the nugs have little give, and leave the fingers a little sticky.
The Gorilla Glue on the other hand is one mean stinky bastard. The smell literally won't let go of your fingers, face, and breath. First puff tasted sweet and the flavor was almost like lime sherbet. Super fast hitting high, and had a very euphoric effect. Within 5 minutes or so of trying the Gorilla Glue, I caught myself dancing to reggae while cleaning out the tent...BTW I DONT DANCE.. Definitely very happy with the outcome. Dried pre cure ended up at 9.5 ounces, or about 270 grams.

Thank you to everyone who followed my first journal, I have another on that is following my adventure with Super Silver Haze, and is a few weeks, I will start my Hyena tribute Grow, with 2 second generation breeds from Hyena Merica Himself. Seriously, that guy is a man among men, and to be admired, and his weed is some of the best looking around for sure.

Cheers all, final smoke report in about a month or so, besides that, see you on the next one!

Sent from my iPhone :)
Excited to see and read this. I got GG4 growing as well.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Jesse ✌️
Congratulations and well done! I think you've convinced me to run some GG pretty soon, been thinking about it for a bit now. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on some . Looks like you'll have enough to tide you over till your SSH is ready . I'll be following along there as well.
✌️..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom