Jon's ViparSpectra KS3000 Grow In A 3x3

Strawberry Haze
Flower Day 16

We have buds. Yay.

8533FF23-8849-47E8-8D5B-862C7D08E368.jpeg

DEB69370-21F0-452F-B51D-FC4035BBE415.jpeg

C4EF1F1B-BFF5-4CBD-8E83-2AAD78542831.jpeg
Phew! So glad we are finally in bud! I feel like the hard work is done and now I can watch the fruits of my labor come to be. I want to take a moment to thank a couple people who have been instrumental in getting me this far: @Bill284, @Tokin Roll, @Rexer, @StoneOtter, @Azimuth - thanks guys for your assistance both in the journal and “offline.” I couldn’t have gotten this far with this plant without your help. Respect.

Phew! So glad we are finally in bud! I feel like the hard work is done and now I can watch the fruits of my labor come to be. I want to take a moment to thank a couple people who have been instrumental in getting me this far: @Bill284, @Tokin Roll, @Rexer, @StoneOtter, @Azimuth - thanks guys for your assistance both in the journal and “offline.” I couldn’t have gotten this far with this plant without your help. Respect.
:adore::adore::adore:

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Strawberry Haze
Flower Day 17

One day without tucking and jeez…but now you can more clearly see my spread. I did okay. Reasonably even dispersion, definitely could be better. But not completely rookie. I’ll give myself a C+/B-.

Here she is.

C7559FF4-3FE9-432E-BBDE-4F49A4711B98.jpeg

@ViparSpectra
KS3000

I admit I was a tiny bit dubious about this light, only because it was a rather large step down in wattage. The previous light in this space was 420 watts. But it actually seems to be facilitating very nice, even growth. Excellent bar light design that spreads the ppfd very evenly and provides solid coverage side to side and corner to corner. No hot or cold canopy spots. The plant seems to like the spectrum a lot, and she looks great in photos too! I don’t think I’d use it in a 4x4, but in a 3x3 it’s perfect. I’m pretty close to completely sold. Now let’s see what she does when we have actual buds.
@Jon KS3000 is perfect for 3x3. One of the feature of KS3000 is Even PAR Distribution, spreads the ppfd very evenly to plants.
Strawberry Haze
Flower Day 17

One day without tucking and jeez…but now you can more clearly see my spread. I did okay. Reasonably even dispersion, definitely could be better. But not completely rookie. I’ll give myself a C+/B-.

Here she is.

C7559FF4-3FE9-432E-BBDE-4F49A4711B98.jpeg
Sweet!! Looking great!!!

@Jon KS3000 is perfect for 3x3. One of the feature of KS3000 is Even PAR Distribution, spreads the ppfd very evenly to plants.

Sweet!! Looking great!!!
Yup @ViparSpectra, I agree. The dispersion is extremely even. Perfect for a scrog.

Back
Top Bottom