KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

You got this shit buddy. Good luck with the numbers in the am. I'm tuning in to learn from you, so figure this shit out.......remember your comment " I just go in, look at the #s, the go hit dabs on my sofa"......it just caught up lol. You're a patient dude, plus you've got access to some of the best here my friend.

If reducing the air to your system has no effect then bump up your ppm’s.
Had the wife kill the air at 11 am almost 7 hrs later same numbers. Ph dropped from 6.2 this morning to 4.7 tonight. So tonight I will do a res change. I will cut the air to the entire system by 50%. I will also try to get 800ppm. Then try to bump the ppm up with my top ups. I will have my fist top up tomorrow morning raising my ppm little by little. Even if these plants fail its all good I have reserves lol. Lessons cost money good ones cost lots. This is exactly y I started small

It’s usually not this hard to get ph stabilized
My solo dwc buckets r very easy. I add 2or 3 drops of ph down every 3 days to each bucket to keep them at 6.0. They do stay very stable between res changes. Sometimes up to 2 weeks no problem. In the solo buckets the water level falls and the ec falls and the ph remains stable. Yet 20 feet away in flower the same water Fluctuates so much.

It’s weird, can’t quite put 2 + 2 together yet
Ya it crazy my wife thinks I have lost my mind. She caught me sniffing the root balls the other day. She looked at me like she was honestly worried lol. Needless to say I like things in my life very very balanced and my system is not lol. I will leave no stone unturned to get this right.

Back
Top Bottom