KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

Earl....check out this grow too. He's nailing this monster cropped Barneys farm LSD plant. You'll understand better than I do lol.

420magazine.com/community/threads/barneys-farm-lsd-pheno-5-monster-crop-canna-coco.446635/#post-4011146

NICE......big fan of good news! Youd pull them eh? Whys that.....due to size or their inability to take nutrients?
A little bit of both the nugs r small and due to the leaf damage. I don’t know how well they will rebound. Time will tell. One thing is for sure is they r ugly but a priceless lesson was learned.

Good morning to all. The ladies in flower have been a slow grow. Unfortunately I have I have decided not to invest any more time into them. I will have to start fresh. I was unhappy so I hit a few big dabs of this.
Now I feel like this lmao
So lazy. Anyways here r the last pics of the ladies before I pull them.
They look absolutely disgusting when the light is on.The plants had 2 to 3 weeks left until the end but I also lost 2 to 3 weeks of growth. Next lol. I will b picking up one of these in the near future

Leaves were ugly but the flowers were gorgeous!
The flowers were nice they just weren’t growing enough. If I let them go full cycle I would have been very lucky to get 3oz (dry)per plant. My wife also said the same as you after watching what I went through with my ph problems. I also got a little paranoia going on because I have had bugs twice in 8 years both times they came when my crop was stressed. I don’t know if one thing has to do with another but needless to say I get nervous when I have stressed plants. Just had an epic battle with thrips in December little bastards. I never bring plants in form outside sources either. It’s all good I just feel like it was a failure and I want another crack at it. The RDWC grow is just getting my feet wet for things to come. I have enough going on behind the curtain to carry me over lol. The big win in my eyes is the lessons learned and the people I met. Take yourself for instance you have helped me since the beginning. Thank you for that it is hard to find good info these days.

Cool, they were plenty frosty remember a lot of us are going for quality over quantity.
FYI that’s a hell of journal u have going. I have been trying to scroll through for awile picking up a lot of good info but sadly I am only about 300 Pages deep. Nicely done. I am definitely about quality over quantity as it is all just for me and the wife. I will always go the distance to grow the best plants I can that’s why I have to fresh.

I did the same thing with a Critical Mass, a Purple Kush and 2 White Widows a couple of months ago during flower. They just didn't measure up, so in the garbage they went. I don't regret it one bit either.

I did the same thing with a Critical Mass, a Purple Kush and 2 White Widows a couple of months ago during flower. They just didn't measure up, so in the garbage they went. I don't regret it one bit either.
Ya for me what I am learning is way more valuable than the product at this point. I am enjoying growing like this. So I am very interested in all aspects of what going on. Me and that stain go way back it just was not up to par.

Back
Top Bottom