KelticBlue's Ace Seeds Regular - Indoor - Soil - Mars LED - Small Tent

Hey there KB - nice looking buds there buddy... getting fatter.. all my friends loved the CBG we ran last time.. got's to get me some more seeds for fall run!!

Oh that is great news. My wife calls is happy weed. a real positive attitude adjustment. I have 2 CBG seeds left I think. She likes it very much. I am not sure it is doing her any pain relief but it fills the recreational spot well.

:cheer:

Got a break in the heat wave next week. Gonna look at maybe harvesting this one in 2 weeks or less. :ciao:

Oh that is great news. My wife calls is happy weed. a real positive attitude adjustment. I have 2 CBG seeds left I think. She likes it very much. I am not sure it is doing her any pain relief but it fills the recreational spot well.

:cheer:

Got a break in the heat wave next week. Gonna look at maybe harvesting this one in 2 weeks or less. :ciao:

Did you say heat wave... wow... its hotter today than it was all summer... we went into town to get some relief and go to an art museum to get into some AC.. parking lot temps were 110F and it's still 95F @ 7PM.... I'm burnt hot and generally miserable.. I think I'll go get me some of that CBG... yup happy weed FTW. Nothing wrong with a smile smile smile....and a giggle or 3. Thats gotta get some pain relief right there eh?

One last look this week, Off to work i go must be the weekend. I will be on the road till Wednesday.
Gonna give everybody a soaking from the bottom with RO water.

Super Skunk auto one week old

CIMG1291.jpg

Super Skunk Auto sprout
CIMG1298.jpg

The tiny auto close ups
CIMG1302.jpg

yummy looking but tiny
CIMG1293.jpg

The baby
CIMG1292.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express
CIMG12941.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express close up
CIMG1296.jpg

Auto CBG x Orient Express CloseR up
CIMG1297.jpg

:peace:

*sigh* I just adore your close-up shots keltic. That tiny auto's going to give you a potent evening's smoke, won't it? Lol! The apical tip of my ill-fated DDA ground up into enough to supplement a couple days, much more than I anticipated. May yours surprise you too. Travel safely. :hug: :love:

Minor Catastrophe update..
My light is giving me problems, kind of big problems considering I am at the finish line with one Auto and just beginning another.
arse

My fault I have been putting off getting a back up/supplemental light bar, well just pickle my brain and call it a day.

took some pictures of the lights....

I got home yesterday about 4 pm light come on at midnight And this is what I see.....
Both veg and bloom light switches on.
CIMG1314.jpg
this is veg mode switch only.. I believe the light on the right panel are still warm so just a little light still.
inVEGmode.jpg
Here is the bloom light switch only.
CIMG1319.jpg

So my back up is a 250 watt CFL I have the veg one hanging but I do not have it on a timer and other logistical crap, it really just hangs there in storage. This thing makes a bunch of heat I do not need. I have been running 75-82 pretty steady all summer long The CFL will bring it to 88-90 F'.
I have already put another computer fan in front of one of the lower 'sock' intakes got everybdy back in the tent gonna wait and see what temps do today.

The light was 1 year old in June, if i recall....So they have the one year warranty which is something like this....

Full light warranty(from the tracking delivery date), under normal use.

then the 2 year warranty..

something like this:
During your second year we can offer any parts needed to repair your light. Conditions listed below.

A: Up to 20% of LED diodes
B: Up to 30% of the power supplies

the prices are reasonable for the parts and the shipping is like 24 usd. Not bad. it is over a year old probably got about 5000 hours on it? I dunno?
I have an email in to them. They responded well when I repaired some burnt diodes. I would like to get more diodes to keep in case they burn out more.

I have the CFL on a timer. It brought the temp in the tent to 90. It stabilized around 88'F. Which is too hot but not terrible. My big hope is the increase of blue light may cause the short plant to have a growth spurt........
:tommy:

Here is a quick photo drop of the Auto.

AutoCBG x OrientExpress.
It got to dance in the window today while I worked on the lights in the tent. it also got about 1 liter of RO water. It has slowed water uptake but still drinking good. And smellin skunky.
Top Bud......
CIMG13421.jpg
Sugar leaf
CIMG13381.jpg

A pack of Pistil
CIMG13371.jpg
I cannot wait to she her in the morning
CIMG1334.jpg
A bunch of side buds

CIMG1333.jpg

smaller side bud
CIMG1330.jpg
Pretty bud
CIMG1329.jpg

The Super Skunk Auto at 12 days old.
CIMG1328.jpg

:ciao:

Hey kelticBlue, just saw you reply on a thread and quote me. So I am stopping in and checking your journal out. That AutoCBG x OrientExpress is looking really tasty. I will come back by in the morning and make my way through the entire journal.
Have a great evening.
:passitleft:

Hey There! I remember, about the tropical storm in Magic Jims. storms can bring a whole bunch of humidity and I get enough of that here in the mid-atlantic already. Nothing like chopping and having humidity rise while you are trying to dry.

I dont have much going at the moment. just finishing my cbg cross OE. It seems to favor the orient express or even the china within the OE. Also, I got the super skunk auto in the big pot next to my tiny auto. High hope for super skunk.

Having fun with my hobby grow in my tiny tent.

GrateNite :ciao:

Good grief is it friday.
So going back old school with out the LED I have a 250 watt CFL with reflector in the tent now. Thankfully the temps have moderated outside.
My little point and shoot camera has a bunch of sticky on the lens so I broke out the full size camera. doing handhelds it is not as easy.

Lets see what we got
Photo time.
first the super skunk auto in the big pot it got a happy bubbled tea of EWC and my homemade amaranth meal this fine morning.
IMG_81753.jpg
Next we have the tiny auto CBG let see it respond to the CFL with a growth spurt.
Close up of the AUTOCBG in florescent light.
IMG_81713.jpg
IMG_81766.jpg
Then we have the
close ups and wide shots and in natural sunlight today.
CIMG13421.jpg
IMG_81794.jpg

in the tent
IMG_81825.jpg

in the sun
IMG_81866.jpg
IMG_81915.jpg

Quite a pretty thing.
IMG_81924.jpg
IMG_81955.jpg

yeah Jim there is amber on the leaves, not bothered there is still plenty of clear/cloudy on the calyx. I want this one ripe. since it is my own strain, i am experimenting a bit, i got plenty of reg. seeds like this one...probably chop monday next. i have my hands full with the LED in the meantime.

cheerioz.

It looks like the driver got problem.My colleague will help you with it.:high-five:
Minor Catastrophe update..
My light is giving me problems, kind of big problems considering I am at the finish line with one Auto and just beginning another.
arse

My fault I have been putting off getting a back up/supplemental light bar, well just pickle my brain and call it a day.

took some pictures of the lights....

I got home yesterday about 4 pm light come on at midnight And this is what I see.....
Both veg and bloom light switches on.
CIMG1314.jpg
this is veg mode switch only.. I believe the light on the right panel are still warm so just a little light still.
inVEGmode.jpg
Here is the bloom light switch only.
CIMG1319.jpg

So my back up is a 250 watt CFL I have the veg one hanging but I do not have it on a timer and other logistical crap, it really just hangs there in storage. This thing makes a bunch of heat I do not need. I have been running 75-82 pretty steady all summer long The CFL will bring it to 88-90 F'.
I have already put another computer fan in front of one of the lower 'sock' intakes got everybdy back in the tent gonna wait and see what temps do today.

Nice pistil:bravo:
Good grief is it friday.
So going back old school with out the LED I have a 250 watt CFL with reflector in the tent now. Thankfully the temps have moderated outside.
My little point and shoot camera has a bunch of sticky on the lens so I broke out the full size camera. doing handhelds it is not as easy.

Lets see what we got
Photo time.
first the super skunk auto in the big pot it got a happy bubbled tea of EWC and my homemade amaranth meal this fine morning.
IMG_81753.jpg
Next we have the tiny auto CBG let see it respond to the CFL with a growth spurt.
Close up of the AUTOCBG in florescent light.
IMG_81713.jpg
IMG_81766.jpg
Then we have the
close ups and wide shots and in natural sunlight today.
CIMG13421.jpg
IMG_81794.jpg

in the tent
IMG_81825.jpg

in the sun
IMG_81866.jpg
IMG_81915.jpg

Quite a pretty thing.
IMG_81924.jpg
IMG_81955.jpg

Back