KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

The General Hydroponic Flora series is a synthetic fertilizer, General Organics are their organic company. I think the difference between whether you need to flush or not depends on whether your nutrients come from a bottle or you use organic manures. I would still flush at harvest to allow the plant to use stored nutrients from its leaves.

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hey KingJohnc! I was wondering besides the reason of being happy with what you are working with nutrient wise, is there any other reason you haven't tried an of the GH yet? I'm curioys since I'm using their organic line. Wouldn't want to be out of the know. Growing outdoors we made our own nutrients. I don't exactly have those resources available to me here. Same components but different source. So that's why I am using them and their organic line since I only grow organic.

I do use the General Hydroponics Flora series, do you mean why have I not tried the General hydroponics General Organics line? I had set up sponsorship from General Hydroponics to feature their new General Organics nutrients in a Grow Journal, General Hydroponics suggested shipping the nutrients to a local hydro store where I shopped, the store owner received the General Organics nutrients and sold them I received nothing. I have never returned to that store. I do have some General Organics nutrients but have not used them.

I do use the General Hydroponics Flora series, do you mean why have I not tried the General hydroponics General Organics line? I had set up sponsorship from General Hydroponics to feature their new General Organics nutrients in a Grow Journal, General Hydroponics suggested shipping the nutrients to a local hydro store where I shopped, the store owner received the General Organics nutrients and sold them I received nothing. I have never returned to that store. I do have some General Organics nutrients but have not used them.

Thats pretty low! how unfortunate to hear John. Good on your for never returning to that store. I'm sure you were a repeat and loyal customer too. If something like that were to happen with the store i go to, i would certainly not ever shop there again as well.

John, do you have any idea how much the kit with the 8oz bottles last? Or how many gallons that makes?

It does look like an interesting line of organics. I'm looking between General Organics or Growology. I may do both side by side, but I want to be a better grower before I do that. I would not want my grower error to reflect poorly on a product.

I like that no animal products are used and are vegan. I really wish you would have gotten your products from that shop. I'd still be pretty annoyed by that.

I look forward to your next journal.

The General Organics products are used at 1/2- 4 teaspoons per gallon depending on the product and how strong the dose of nutrients is.

Here is the General Organics nutrient feed schedule

General_Organics_Nutrient_Feed_Chart.png

:thumb:

John, do you have any idea how much the kit with the 8oz bottles last? Or how many gallons that makes?

It does look like an interesting line of organics. I'm looking between General Organics or Growology. I may do both side by side, but I want to be a better grower before I do that. I would not want my grower error to reflect poorly on a product.

I like that no animal products are used and are vegan. I really wish you would have gotten your products from that shop. I'd still be pretty annoyed by that.

I look forward to your next journal.
I ordered the GO box after John recommended it, and looks like it will last my whole outdoor grow for 8 medium-small plants (but I should mention that for my 2 oldest/biggest plants, I didn't get the GO box until beginning to flower). Definitely will be ordering more for when I get indoors, and some run out faster than others, I'm probably going to run out of BioRoot, BioThrive Bloom and BioMarine first at this rate, I also only use half their recommended regimen after I got a little nute burn.

P.S. That hydro store owner sounds like a cheapo loser, sorry KJC! Thanks again for the recommendation, gonna get caught up on your recent journal posts now. :Namaste:

High Maharaja
I was just catching up ,,, that shop should have a bad review done about it,,, or give back the goods or the money
Plain an simple theft and that sits bad thinking they may have gotten away without any consequences
They may even do it again ,,
Any how Please send me an invite for your new journal 420 isnt 420 without KJC science
Thank you for every thing you have put in thus far:thanks:

I ordered the GO box after John recommended it, and looks like it will last my whole outdoor grow for 8 medium-small plants (but I should mention that for my 2 oldest/biggest plants, I didn't get the GO box until beginning to flower). Definitely will be ordering more for when I get indoors, and some run out faster than others, I'm probably going to run out of BioRoot, BioThrive Bloom and BioMarine first at this rate, I also only use half their recommended regimen after I got a little nute burn.

P.S. That hydro store owner sounds like a cheapo loser, sorry KJC! Thanks again for the recommendation, gonna get caught up on your recent journal posts now. :Namaste:

Thank you, Soil Girl. I would imagine it would certainly last my entire grow indoors with three plants. For arguments sake, I want to try one of these products, organic, which have a whole system. I want to try both Growology and General Organics. Maybe next seeds I get I can run a side by side Wild Thai. I see how much Dennise got off her one plant, with two, that would fix me up fine.

I'll get to everything.

Thank you, Soil Girl. I would imagine it would certainly last my entire grow indoors with three plants. For arguments sake, I want to try one of these products, organic, which have a whole system. I want to try both Growology and General Organics. Maybe next seeds I get I can run a side by side Wild Thai. I see how much Dennise got off her one plant, with two, that would fix me up fine.

I'll get to everything.
That sounds like a nice side by side to do, I'll totally watch that :) in fact I should be watching that outdoor organic flux, whats wrong with me? See ya soon lol.

I hope that the trichomes will mature to amber on my plants in the next 20 days. The AK48 #3's have begun to loose many yellow leaves in contrasts to the rich green colour that the Hindu Kush plants have. I check the AK48 #3 plants daily to remove any leaves that are too yellow to contribute energy to the plant so they do not attract mould. The AK47x Alaskan Thunder and the AK48 #3's are considered white plants and the trichomes may not amber much, I have previously flowered the same genetics under High Pressure Sodium lights for 84 days without many amber trichomes.

KingJohnC did your white strains amber up as good or better this time for you under the Dominator 2x at the 84 days flower?

I believe the AK47x Alaskan Thunder and the AK48#3's have more amber trichomes then the same genetics flowered under High Pressure Sodium lights at 84 days.

Back
Top Bottom