King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

@Ljoe94 here is my thread buddy .

He is brand new will need help so @DeanWest89 I gifted fusion light too ..
Well Ljoe94 I lent my unit farm ufo 120 too. He says and does have everything down pat minus flower time I am trying to help him myself but again c student and where else better to send him then here .

Welcome to mag we will help see where we can. Offer suggestions brotha to get you growing 420 quality smoke..

I don’t think he figured out the notifications yet. I posted on his profile page but I don’t think he saw it yet
Yeah talk via text he lives around corner more it less . He will be here soon

Hey thanks for all the introductions not really sure how to work the website yet it’ll take me some time but man tons of useful info on here
Best place ever brotha . You will fit in just fine dude.

Also before I go to bed for three hrs

I was just reminded politely that your signatures are or will be going to ten lines only max. As you see I have deleted several of mine. If you don't delete anything that you don't want they will just randomly edited your signature s to ten lines.

Friendly reminder let's try to help then out and save them some bitch work. No on likes to work harder then they have to right :420::green_heart::Namaste:

Hey guys quick Sunday update will also take a picture tonight of all the other girls give a formal update alongside video uploaded from you tube.

One of my white og is a mother keeper for sure growing wicked nicely.

Going to top her I think tonight after feed .
Been digging loosing garden bed will take pics eventually of that as well.

So sadly I got to toss the ogkz that Dean gave me I accidentally burried it to deep waited to long to address the issue .

Complete my bad .

Positive News zkittles happens all four of them but got them in time to all be above and doing well now .

Not sure what is going on just need to slow it down a bit maybe .

Here is the ogkz few days ago and will take a pic of the stunted girl that looks dud to me. I'll take pic before I toss her along with what day she is on.

And then wife is making a chili tonight with @DeanWest89 venison meat he hooked me up with while back.

Thanks brotha and sorry I wasted a seed even the best if the best it happens .
I'm saying I'm the best of the best by any means .lol

Hey Joe. Mixed news there buddy.
I like the sound of that venison chili!
Sorry to hear on the beanfart bro that’s a bummer. It might be worth hanging on to her if she isn’t taking up too much room? Here’s one of mine I nearly gave up on, but one month later she’s coming out of her funk. You never know, that’s all I’m saying.
Say hi to Mia :ciao:

Well I just ordered 6 pack female of platinum garlic from in house genetics sale on . For those who aren't rich lol

:adore:
Wow!
That’s gonna be amazing!
Good on you, man!
Told wife I had to treat myself please ! she said, fine just this time though !

Hope this is okay is Neptune a sponsor ? Maybe I'll check first ?
Just checked they are so okay to post this is what I got link .

Back
Top Bottom