King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Alright we got few pics first the White widow on day 11 from seed three days after transplantation.
How she looking everyone ?

Also we got @stoneotter lemon og candy on day 11 since seed.
Transplant soon roots growing not as aggressive as the white widow or white og. But I am seeing new growth past day or two.

Hoping for good things .

On another note 4/4 zkittles fems of sunk two are being gifted own to a co worker of mine and another to a co worker of my wives.

Two I will keep .

What is zkittles by seedsman version ..

Well I believe it's
Grand Daddy purple x grapefruit x Afghani where it is where it probably gets it huge yeilder from .

Following along Mr. King. Looking forward to learning some new things. Cheers!
glad to have you send waves . Hopefully good waves lol .

Feel free to post share anything you would like. I'll see you and raise me.to head over to Yoru journal .

:420::green_heart::Namaste:

Congratulations on the nomination of member of the month KJ!! Very much deserving my friend!! :high-five:
Thanks backlipside . Appreciate all the love man.

Hey family for the delay.

Life always pick s on me I swear it . All I want and try to do is hide. Yet the world finds way to keep fucking Me.

Yes same song and dance I know . But seriously what the f did I do to piss off who ever is in charge of one's luck and how much and good or bad they get. Sighs smokes more of this blueberrry here by seedsman. Frosty as shit Boyz and girls if any present.

Anyways good news lemon og candy @stoneotter how she looking day 10 buddy. Just transplanted bud.

. StoneOtter for those who don't know is you for member of the month along side my really good mentor here Pennywise.

Make sure to check thier journals out see what going on alot busy then mine due to lack of leaving mine.
.these guys are awesome in every matter.

Okay Joe shut up we all know how soft you can be lol.

Back
Top Bottom