King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

You going to use Cs or sts.
I have been researching both, but first off I won’t be using either.
Giberellic acid is where it’s at, man.
@The Celt has got this sorted out and a really good journal on getting it done.
All I need to do is get some GA3 (see above notes re post :rolleyes: ).
Yeah. I have another ten yo bean floating on a peroxide solution coming in to day two. I’ve tried to get them to sink in water, then paper towel. I came across advice to float them on this solution for 3-5 days to see them sprout, and not to let them sink. We’ll see.

I have been researching both, but first off I won’t be using either.
Giberellic acid is where it’s at, man.
@The Celt has got this sorted out and a really good journal on getting it done.
All I need to do is get some GA3 (see above notes re post :rolleyes: ).
Yeah. I have another ten yo bean floating on a peroxide solution coming in to day two. I’ve tried to get them to sink in water, then paper towel. I came across advice to float them on this solution for 3-5 days to see them sprout, and not to let them sink. We’ll see.
Nice I'll have to look into that see what it's about . I usually just add few drops of h202 in with tap water and in a pill bottle for 18-24 hrs and usually most seeds crack and show taps by then . If not I will then take out and paper towel it to see if it helps .

Thanks for the shout out @DonkeyDick , another interesting journal to follow along.

Looking good @Kingjoe83 :thumb:
Thanks Celt for popping by bud .

Hope I can help by sharing my experience and hope you learn something useful bud

Welcome aboard !

Good morning Joe. White OG really shines! She's going to love it outdoors.
Yeah just gave her a light feed . However I don't know if I should top her down and try quadlining her. For some reason every time I go to cut it I pull away lol

I’ve been an student of some sort or another for 50yrs, so always open to learning something new :)
Well here man check out my training I just did on White widow

Then my dog apparently wants respect where it's earned too the helper .

I fully believe in training our girls, inside and out. If I have time to train my outdoor girls this year, I will be doing a somewhat vertical scrog with them to see how much i can get out of them :)

And a dog by my side is a normal thing for me, love my dogs but down to just one now and he is white with pale blue eyes, I often say “most people have a black shadow, I have a white one” lol

Hahah that's funny .. and yeah I've never experimented with scrogs . One partially lazy probably to blame.

I subbed up to your thread I will try to catch up see what you got going on.

I love dogs better then people sadly ..when I ask them to do sowmthing I usually don't get attitude or accused of power tripping lol

Nice to have you show up .
I fully believe in training our girls, inside and out. If I have time to train my outdoor girls this year, I will be doing a somewhat vertical scrog with them to see how much i can get out of them :)

And a dog by my side is a normal thing for me, love my dogs but down to just one now and he is white with pale blue eyes, I often say “most people have a black shadow, I have a white one” lol

I used to work with a rescue that brought in bully breeds, mostly pit bulls and crosses, and at one time had 6 of our own here, all rescues.

This is my shadow

96692CDB-58E8-413B-9F83-227A5A2CAC14.jpeg

F24B9459-6ECE-495D-971C-43CB43B3F413.jpeg

I used to work with a rescue that brought in bully breeds, mostly pit bulls and crosses, and at one time had 6 of our own here, all rescues.

This is my shadow

96692CDB-58E8-413B-9F83-227A5A2CAC14.jpeg

F24B9459-6ECE-495D-971C-43CB43B3F413.jpeg
That's cuttie there man.

Big kids they are

He does Backlip, he’s 8 or 9 now and loves to play even at that age and the older he gets, the bigger a boob he becomes lol

He loves sticks, the bigger the better, but be careful, he will run up behind you with a stick in his mouth and take the legs right out from under you lol
I bet he is a big boy

Back
Top Bottom