King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Wish you both good luck brother.
Thanks penny you should be the first to know man.

Well check it out man also eating some shrooms tonight .

Fingers crossed that it really is spring in your garden :goodluck: Joe and Erin!
Looking good on the ground. Nice to see stuff working out for you :slide: How is Mia’s diet (poor dog)? Mya is alright now she juts keeps licking her paws alot lately Dip in apple cider vinegar and but if h202 helps but few days later I notice she is at it again.

Thanks brotha.

So sorry to hear about the complications/miscarriages!! That’s terrible to hear!! I hope you guys are blessed with a child very soon!! (8 months from now!) I say 8 because if she’s pregnant then she’s gotta be close to a month in. :thumb: My fingers are crossed!!

Here we are buddy came home to this news go check the bathroom

. Now if we can just keep the pandamic baby ..

Here we are buddy came home to this news go check the bathroom
That’s superb!! Congrats to the both of you!! :party:
covid-alenna will be a healthy baby! No doubt!! Lol jk who names there baby that!!:laughtwo:
I’m super happy for you guys!!!
I mean, chances of losing the baby before the first trimester is over is much higher then in the second and third trimester, but you guys will have no problems at all!! It will be a healthy baby no doubt!!

how were the mushrooms? Last time I did those was about four years back, having a shroom party with my in-laws. The same year our first daughter was conceived. Months before though, everyone calm down lol

Thanks everyone appreciate the support .

Sometimes I feel pretty alone In this world.

On plus side white og first one going outdoor tomorrow once temps hit plus 10 or higher . Lows at night 4 ahead highs holding steady 10 plus and rising over ahead . Think it's safe to plant now ?

Others wait few more weeks maybe one or or so.

White og .

Then some hole shots

Last two pics are from previous years . Will switch to act once planted molasses sea weed kelp cal mag organic by gh I am thinking

Great photos Joe. I think Mya thinks your white og looks delicious.
Sometimes I feel pretty alone In this world
:hug: (Me too)
It doesn’t help that physical pain keeps a guy in a dissociative state a lot of the time.
Keep up the meds, mate. Good to see you are heading for maximum bounty there.
Good work, Joe.

Might want to wait a week or so, you’re a lot farther north than I am.

Alright I can wait another week no problem I'll take Yoru advice as you grew outside for what 20-30 years ?

Great photos Joe. I think Mya thinks your white og looks delicious.

:hug: (Me too)
It doesn’t help that physical pain keeps a guy in a dissociative state a lot of the time.
Keep up the meds, mate. Good to see you are heading for maximum bounty there.
Good work, Joe.

Buddy I wish I could get out there maybe one day I'll save some.coin and even fly myself out there. No package yet eh? Might have to mail another one out.

Mail from cross country hasn’t got here in a month. I’m not too worried about int’l yet bro. Give it another month or two. (Not even kidding).
I bought a couple cans of this formula stuff the doctor has me on, about a month or five weeks ago. Still hasn’t made it from a warehouse elsewhere in nz.
This C-19 has thrown a spanner in the works when they were nearly broken anyway.

Mail from cross country hasn’t got here in a month. I’m not too worried about int’l yet bro. Give it another month or two. (Not even kidding).
I bought a couple cans of this formula stuff the doctor has me on, about a month or five weeks ago. Still hasn’t made it from a warehouse elsewhere in nz.
This C-19 has thrown a spanner in the works when they were nearly broken anyway.

Yeah just not sure I am going to end up pressing after all..sadly !

However, hash might be on the rise .

I'm starting to think between edibles hash and cannabis it's enough for me..

My lungs are fucked now adays I tell and hide my pain of every day aches and discomfort and wishing I didn't have to live in this shell .

What is free again?.
Mind body and soul completely relaxed . I just wish I could truly feel it again for a day. We try not to complain but where does the stubbornness end ?

Donkey bro we will meet one day new Zealand sounds like a relaxing fun breath taking experience to me . I've already spoken to Erin about it coming alone as 1000 per trip is nuts for both. Erin is chill but not as in touch and control as emotions as I .

I got about 15 sacs of 140 left donkey play seeds again I really would love to see someone grow them. It's about sharing and caring brotha age doesnt mean shit beside it is earned so don't abuse it is what I say. I dunno maybe I am wrong ..wish I I had a solid friend here. Not miles and miles away

Yeah just not sure I am going to end up pressing after all..sadly !

However, hash might be on the rise .

I'm starting to think between edibles hash and cannabis it's enough for me..

My lungs are fucked now adays I tell and hide my pain of every day aches and discomfort and wishing I didn't have to live in this shell .

What is free again?.
Mind body and soul completely relaxed . I just wish I could truly feel it again for a day. We try not to complain but where does the stubbornness end ?

Donkey bro we will meet one day new Zealand sounds like a relaxing fun breath taking experience to me . I've already spoken to Erin about it coming alone as 1000 per trip is nuts for both. Erin is chill but not as in touch and control as emotions as I .

I got about 15 sacs of 140 left donkey play seeds again I really would love to see someone grow them. It's about sharing and caring brotha age doesnt mean shit beside it is earned so don't abuse it is what I say. I dunno maybe I am wrong ..wish I I had a solid friend here. Not miles and miles away

A lottery win would be just the ticket, right?
I know travel isn’t a big priority with a young family, least of all with C-19 happening.

I’d love to dust off the welcome mat for you anytime. To that end growing as much wonderful medicine as I can in the meantime must be a step in the right direction of planning there.
Shelves of jars (for vaping) and a freezer full of rosin for edibles and we’ll be set!

I don’t have experience to draw on to direct me in accepting help like yours graciously. I hear you on the sharing side of this, I gotta say you blow me away. I will gratefully (and as graciously as possible) grow out anything you recommend.

I’m planning to get some GA3 for popping ancient beans. I can use it for reversing branches to get pollen too. Then I can turn this help into future stocks to pay it forward. That’s my plan.

Cheers Joe
:green_heart:

A lottery win would be just the ticket, right?
I know travel isn’t a big priority with a young family, least of all with C-19 happening.

I’d love to dust off the welcome mat for you anytime. To that end growing as much wonderful medicine as I can in the meantime must be a step in the right direction of planning there.
Shelves of jars (for vaping) and a freezer full of rosin for edibles and we’ll be set!

I don’t have experience to draw on to direct me in accepting help like yours graciously. I hear you on the sharing side of this, I gotta say you blow me away. I will gratefully (and as graciously as possible) grow out anything you recommend.

I’m planning to get some GA3 for popping ancient beans. I can use it for reversing branches to get pollen too. Then I can turn this help into future stocks to pay it forward. That’s my plan.

Cheers Joe
:green_heart:
You going to use Cs or sts.

Thank you man. Really appreciate the love just trying to get good smoke in my stash to the point I am like nope don't need more then that. Almost there strength on smoke nice just need practice more with drying and curing

Back
Top Bottom