King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Hi Joe! Cute bug. It looks like a Green Shield Bug, and while they will eat other bugs, they also eat the plant I’m pretty sure, and sometimes suck the sap from the stem :eek:

I’ll double check that of course, but that’s my initial response.

@Pterostychus is the actual bug expert ;) - I just love ‘em and try to learn what I can. If he manages to drop by... the bug appears at about 57 seconds into the video.

This plants are looking lovely Joe :thumb:

Oh and seeing as I’m here... that thing you asked Penny... yeah outside s it best to leave all teh leaves you can, but I still trim off any lowers that wont amount to much. But those little leaves you;re talking about “to save yourself from trimming”, I’d say it’s too early to be thinking about removing them :thumb:
Maybe last few weeks after the swell ?

Wow thank you sooo much seriously Amy .

Damn so I should spray the big with foilar spray and or flick it away ? It was like camouflaged to the main stem little white legs . Somwmdwek spot at butt end ? She’ll for sure on it.

So will try to find it tomorrow now and remove it was on blue dream .

Kill it and move on, welcome to the wonderful world of outdoor growing! Lol
Learn insects I’m down for educating myself thank you so much sorry what is the bug called ? So I can google what it doesn’t like ?

Sorry @Amy Gardner and gang

I was just reading about stink bud aka shield bugs . I need to KILL THAT FACKER ASAP.

I also found Lowe’s and remeber seven dust and am on it tomorrow . After work will buy and coat plants . Powder form so will have from now til Thursday late day before rain comes in . Then when rain is done I’ll re apply . Not sure where I could but lady bugs says neem oil or insectide too and sprayed this foilar tonight but didn’t hit him when could have I’m on a mission now to look more closely for sure . Thank you gang will get seven dust and keep you all updated thanks a million Amy ✊

Here is some info for anyone learning or who might endure this pest . New to me amp save you time on reading material.

Thanks again @Amy Gardner for everything tonight . See why you won member of Month . ✊

Thanks again @Amy Gardner for everything tonight . See why you won member of Month . ✊
Cheers Joe!

And in case you didn’t come across it in your reading, wear glasses of some kind while getting at them - they can squirt acid and you do not want that in yer eye! At least the ones here do. Feisty!
I don’t know anything about that dust, sorry. But rule of thumb with insecticides is: can it be used on a plant that you eat? If not, then I wouldn’t put it on my cannabis. That’s just me tho.

All the best with it.

:Namaste:

Cheers Joe!

And in case you didn’t come across it in your reading, wear glasses of some kind while getting at them - they can squirt acid and you do not want that in yer eye! At least the ones here do. Feisty!
I don’t know anything about that dust, sorry. But rule of thumb with insecticides is: can it be used on a plant that you eat? If not, then I wouldn’t put it on my cannabis. That’s just me tho.

All the best with it.

:Namaste:
Yeah will where sunglasses thanks a ton Amy super helpful tonight . Appreciate your time and quickly response . Amazing of you :Namaste:

Hey found green shiekd big and removed him think I killed him . Will inspect plants every few days going forward

Looking good bro! That was so funny in the vid it's like we were all there at the discovery. Hope you figure those stinkers out! I like how those branches were pulled out looks like some other outdoor I see in pics! Killin it!
Thanks bro it’s about opening it up really so the whole branch gets exposed to light and fresh oxygen .

Ps I super cropped one of the trailer trash betty mains too was very tough stem to get to bend but I pinched with great pressure slowly if makes sense just a little give and it worked beautifully best super crop so far . Love the way TTB looks now

super crop Great move. My book from the 80s agrees lol 1534184365963921534142665345955.jpg
Lol

Back
Top Bottom