King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

Thanks everyone very kind words :green_heart::Namaste:

Offto dinner she loved her gifts cheer her out of a bad day at work/mood:cool:

Yes bugs are a thing of life but they can keep elsewhere there are lots of other areas for them to suck sap and my nutrients from girls lol

Just wanted to say congrats to one of the most amazing men /man I have met . This dude has probably helped each and everyone of my followers here on mag. Give love and thanks to pennywise for his nomination for member of the Month . Least I can do to say thank you from bottom of my heart dude . Again not to get to sappy here but keeping it 100% real and what I see and hear on mag. Your a gem bro

Nothing but ✊✊✊

Go vote and say thanks to:Namaste:

Hey everyone might be off work til Monday :cool:

So bought a fly trap thing fill withbwater and hang in hopes to attract any flies will sheild bugs be attracted to it I wounder?

Buying some 6 foot bamboo steaks today to put in final place . For support of colas hopefully.

Rain on way this afternoon here til Saturday or Friday evening lots coming . So that’s is good plus I want a good flush of just water to go through which will help adjust ph spikes from my tap water that I give it normally . Plus flush out anything I don’t need .

What else is up with me today . Did a foilar spray on girls this morning under fans well and main stalks I have tweeked my foilar spray to customize it my way . Which include

1 litre of tap water
2ml ml of my fermented foilar spray I purchased safe to use with lady bugs he said .
1.1.5 ml neem oil cold pressed. Liquid form A little squirt of unscented dish soap

Thoughts ?

Yes love it when you take like that :passitleft:

Hey check out my new pots today bought still need few more to fill a 4x4 my plan is to flip at 12 inches to 15 I got this ✊

Whaddup KJ!
Just dropping by to say High!

I like the new pots too. I actually just had a pack of 7 gal show up Tuesday. LoL... unexpectedly as I didn't remember ordering them. I gotta stop "window shopping" The Zon when I'm blazed! LoL

Anyhow...
:passitleft:
Green daze homie!
-P:ganjamon:

Yes love it when you take like that :passitleft:

Hey check out my new pots today bought still need few more to fill a 4x4 my plan is to flip at 12 inches to 15 I got this ✊

Yeah @bignugz420 he just got some 7 gal pots like these as well. Seems to be a well liked pot . I say because there tent does the job decent . Not bad for buck . Vivosun line I seem happy with and price is fair/affordable to me .

Thanks all trying. My best to avoid pest . Feels like it’s just a test and I’ll I’m doing is screaming to get this shit off my chest.

Fly trap , foilar sprays , studying insects , no mites this year let’s hope for. They all need a drink I’m learning the whole wait til she droops and looks sad before watering .

One question should I be running flushes in soil frequently? I know few weeks after pre flower they say it’s good to push out old nutes and fill new?

Back
Top Bottom