King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

super crop Great move. My book from the 80s agrees lol 1534184365963921534142665345955.jpg
Lol
My afro from the 80s agrees too!

I think you can take the lower stuff Joe. Ya wants to make the girls put that energy into the top stuff.
Now are we talking about nodes off main lowers or lowers off all the shoots hmmm

Hey everyone good evening eastern time zone in Canada folks and all my neighbours around .

Here is a few photOs of pennywise s mains off quadline bud sites still growing let’s see what the last act does ?

Also following is my cute little Brooklyn sunrise auto and followed my by chemdawg auto . Which is getting z7 outdoor it’s hot .

Also side note found two more shield bugs but toasted thier ass.

Only one ant on blue dream today .

Will reapply another foilar spray, tomorrow was told it’s safe to use 7 days straight .

Umm oh well off for the night lovelies wife’s 32 tonight bought her few charm bracelet thingys lol from jewellery store got a great deal . Girls were all Like look at him ? Lol

Then went and bought her fav body soap to use and few new scents to try. Prob take her bout for a nice 32nd dinner .

This means to any men who arnt married this means... I will be clear of the doghouse for a week or two of lucky lol .

Balls get to breath a little lol

Just kidding I love my wife .

But my plants are winning my heart too lol

Hope she ain’t he jealous type ?

Sighs ... talk soon everyone :passitleft:

Here try this Girl Scout cookies I’m smoking on tonight ✊

Haha I forgot to post the pics lol

Man those plants are looking fantastic, gonna be super harvest this fall! :bravo:
Trying damn pest man do they disappear late in flower if I keep up lol

Back
Top Bottom