I’d guess 60-90 grams dry :passitleft:

Still have to get dry whieght for pmb and white widow x atf that is in fridge .

And have two white cookies x atf and one ducth passions and my pmb of course last one which has about 10% amber now last night thinking of chopping her on white main cola covered in froth and mutant buds lol

You had a pretty good winter run this year.
I am think 21-23 oz dry Total .

Pmb btw white ash now and smoking very nicely got ripped off her this evening .

Taste is there but mild still tastey though see how the cure goes !

Pound and a half ain't bad at all!
Yeah I am stocked for awhile might take some of the widow bomb though and use fur decarb some had pest and just knowing it’s presence bro I can’t come to consuming unless decarbed and edibles lol
Topicals etc ..

So looking like cherry bomb impressed me more looks like 4 ounces off her dry day five in tent hanging three days then two inside a brown paper box inside a tent where temps are averaging around 68-72 f and rh 60-67% rh in bag testing rh wife is in charge .

Pmb day ten i fridge being tested after few hrs almost they are up to before I leave pmb 57% and c bomb 49% only in bag hr though. All 4 zips in bag.

Wife is reporting me in hr of what readings are lol

I respect the article shed bro but it’s a mental game I can’t win buddy :lot-o-toke:

Here's how you win win with bugs on the vine. Tell wife you had to ditch some weed due to pests and need to grow a few more plants to make up for it. lol

Congrats on the harvests. Looks awesome. I love early spring. Always some good weed coming down.

I don't dry my flowers in anything near 60% RH - If it dries a little faster that's good. Unless you have issues with trimming and timing! lol

It's not going to hurt the buds if they dry in 3 days vs 4 or 5. They will still absorb moisture when they are curing. Important thing is curing @ 60% RH. That can go for a year or more like that. Mold will take hold when the plants are drying and still wet. What I do is DRY them with a lower RH and then cure them in controlled 62% RH with Boveda packs. Buds will be fresh 6 months from now. More importanly no mold.

Just how I do it. Everyone has their own methods. Curing is just as important as growing.

You gonna have a nice haul there buddy - great job. Thanks for running those beans of mine. PMB freshies are my go to right now. Good stuff. Not completely stony. Last night I was calling it "happy weed".

Back
Top Bottom