Sounds like the fridge is working well
I can say yes for sure. Pmb wowzers!

Can only get better from here they say (cure time) lol

Here's how you win win with bugs on the vine. Tell wife you had to ditch some weed due to pests and need to grow a few more plants to make up for it. lol

Congrats on the harvests. Looks awesome. I love early spring. Always some good weed coming down.

I don't dry my flowers in anything near 60% RH - If it dries a little faster that's good. Unless you have issues with trimming and timing! lol

It's not going to hurt the buds if they dry in 3 days vs 4 or 5. They will still absorb moisture when they are curing. Important thing is curing @ 60% RH. That can go for a year or more like that. Mold will take hold when the plants are drying and still wet. What I do is DRY them with a lower RH and then cure them in controlled 62% RH with Boveda packs. Buds will be fresh 6 months from now. More importanly no mold.

Just how I do it. Everyone has their own methods. Curing is just as important as growing.

You gonna have a nice haul there buddy - great job. Thanks for running those beans of mine. PMB freshies are my go to right now. Good stuff. Not completely stony. Last night I was calling it "happy weed".

Brown !

Well I just pmed you message bud!

But let me quickly say thank you brotha ! Truly a blessing !!

This smoke is fantastic and I know I could have done better .

Citrus taste and mild aroma as well.

Skunky a bit too ?

The way you described the high dead on !

I feel calm after the Initial rush !

I feel good not going to pass out eithier .

Now my second one I let go til about 20% amber she is hanging now . Want some pmb night meds too lol

Again I will post more pics soon and of course come share my happiness on your wall for other to see what I was able to do and here more feedback from great growers !

Peace love and respect brown.

There are truly a lot of darn good seeds out there and I want them all lol

Buds ina box, very nice! I got a nice little piece of Northern Lights waiting for me later tonight. Had to pinch a snappers worth of one of the drying stems. I trimmed them super tight, lotsa trim and the buds are still airy at inspection. Only a couple days of dry.

I've been low so my last few harvest haven't had the cure time I'd like, at least a month or so. Hopefully I can get a few jars worth to cure while enjoy some newer smoke.

Do you find the nugs get dense after some cure time?

Buds ina box, very nice! I got a nice little piece of Northern Lights waiting for me later tonight. Had to pinch a snappers worth of one of the drying stems. I trimmed them super tight, lotsa trim and the buds are still airy at inspection. Only a couple days of dry.

I've been low so my last few harvest haven't had the cure time I'd like, at least a month or so. Hopefully I can get a few jars worth to cure while enjoy some newer smoke.

Do you find the nugs get dense after some cure time?
I actually think it depends but yes my pmb has def gotten harder over time .

Feels really sticky upon busting and a citrus smell ?

I like it a lot !

Brown !

There are truly a lot of darn good seeds out there and I want them all lol

True dat ^^^

Polly a few in my seed vault. We need to get in there and do some dusting off. :yummy:

The PMB mutant changed flavor after a few months cure when I first ran it.

After a few months it went sweet tasting. We smoked all up there. lol

True dat ^^^

Polly a few in my seed vault. We need to get in there and do some dusting off. :yummy:

The PMB mutant changed flavor after a few months cure when I first ran it.

After a few months it went sweet tasting. We smoked all up there. lol
Yeah bro I can see how that is taking place I can’t wait for you try it !

Soon buddy soon I pm Ed you the other day bud . When you get a chance buddy. :passitleft:

So I took down the last three plants .

White cookies x atf x 2 and Dutch delight x 1 very small plant very unique smell.

Hanging in tent with other pmb. Seen somw
Good amber so pulled the trigger !

Tent shut down now !

Final weights to come .

Thank you mars hydro , unit farm , 420 magazine and each and everyone who followed along .

Care packages will be going out .

Looking like 23 zips dry but final numbers to come.

Cherry bomb 120 grams dry .

I thought 60-90 lol

More news to come soon !

Stay tuned lovelies ✊

Congrats on a terrific end to a productive winter grow Joe! :bravo:
Thank you shed appreciate the support and love and guidance buddy :Namaste:

So I took down the last three plants .

White cookies x atf x 2 and Dutch delight x 1 very small plant very unique smell.

Hanging in tent with other pmb. Seen somw
Good amber so pulled the trigger !

Tent shut down now !

Final weights to come .

Thank you mars hydro , unit farm , 420 magazine and each and everyone who followed along .

Care packages will be going out .

Looking like 23 zips dry but final numbers to come.

Cherry bomb 120 grams dry .

I thought 60-90 lol

More news to come soon !

Stay tuned lovelies ✊
Super grow Joe. You got a ton of weed and all fun quality. Enjoy

Thanks guys !!

Here are few shots of the last few girls here hanging upside down now in tent .

Keep on stems hanging 3-4 days then leave on drying rack for 2 days then check on them .

Back
Top Bottom