Hope things work out with your wife Joe. You guys are in my prayers at all times. God has a plan that we don't know until it's apon us. Hang in there brother. We do love you guys.
I know you guys do . You all will carry a special piece of my heart . No doubt derby I still know where I stand brotha.

Bad news no heart beat.. now we try again and ask god for another chance .

Catch up soon bud.
Take care derbs

My heart bleeds for you guys. So sorry but God has reasons we just don't know about.
It’s okay derby it really is a sad thing to have in head . The possible baby you could have had you know .

However if it is one thing I have learned and will continue to improve on is not give up and let it hold you down . Just like all the pest and constant extra work I had to do to maintain those plants this winter . When I was exhausted frustrated I had to push pass it and keep trying ?

Same concept for me and to keep trying .

All we can do at end of day is give it our best run . You guys have told and taught me that . Don’t let your heart bleed for us . Instead let’s celebrate all the good things that “CAME” lmao from it ?

God has plans and sometime he works In truly mysterious ways for some, but I truly believe he has a plan for us all . Faith !

We need to keep it in such a world is my thinking? Could be wrong but think love and hope it’s right thinking !

How have you been work still sucking your soul and time ?

Things good over there bud?

Always thinking of you all ✊

Sorry to hear joe god will be good. Keeping moving forward bro
Head up wipe away the tears and keep on truckin along boss✊

How's the misses taking it? She ok?
She said I have did an awesome a with everything she says saw a spark happen and I went above and beyond to attend to her anything I got off work long days I helped cleaned what eves she needs. Plus when she cried I held her , when she was scared I assured her . If I could have endured her pain I would have ask to give it to me not her. I got this buddy thanks to good folks like you and company . Legit penny thank you !!

I go in on the 31rst to have a stint or 2 put n my right leg.
You okay mentally buddy ? Anything surgery scares the shat outta me lol

But it’s penny the man who should have been superman. Sending you all my courage brother.

Always here to listen Penny :Namaste:

I'm so sorry Joe. All my love to you and your wife. Support each other through this and you will come out stronger on the other side. :peace:

Good job on naming your anxiety and depression. Tell them both to fuck off!
I go in on the 31rst to have a stint or 2 put n my right leg.
Ask your doctors all the questions you can think of and get good answers. It should help clear some of the fear away.

If they're knocking you out for the surgery, ask for propofol for the anesthesia. It's the best (for short procedures)!

Back
Top Bottom