This surgeon comes highly recommended, he pulled out a big chart and walked me through the procedure. Been 50 years since I've had a procedure where they knock me out so just a little nervous.

This surgeon comes highly recommended, he pulled out a big chart and walked me through the procedure. Been 50 years since I've had a procedure where they knock me out so just a little nervous.
I understand and assure you that today things are much better. I'm an old fat guy and had two knees replaced 3 years ago. Best thing ever. New lease on life really. Good luck .

I understand and assure you that today things are much better. I'm an old fat guy and had two knees replaced 3 years ago. Best thing ever. New lease on life really. Good luck .

You will Over come this penny date lined up yet bud?

And @stoneotter yes that is true .

We are bouncing back find and about to try again soon . Lol

Man I want to drop a few beans so darn bad.

Seen they sell individual packets of raw line nutrients ? Anyone heard of them. Saw them around before . Almost wanted to grab the potassium and cal mag packs and silica but not enough plants . None !

Going to talk to my wife this week see if I can drop few autos . Tell her my fight is not watering every day and promise she won’t have to help out at all?

See what I can do and explain if I drop them now be done sooner then last years probably .

See what happens

And in return for her cooperation, you will cooperate with attempts at getting pregnant again!
Bribing the wife never works sadly man.

Trust me I’ve played with that before she doesn’t budge easily lol

Woman!!
Lmao

And just like that folks time to find a new job . Oh wait interview drive test tomorrow hope he says start Monday!

Wish me luck , down pay but closer to home local every day 50-60 hr work weeks. Make just as much as current pay unsure other perks beside learning new stuff heavy equipment and tri axle rear end dumps ?

Think I need change here this company and the way they treat each other and the attitudes are just unreal . Bunch of drama queens . I have been very angry blood boiling type of thing . Not for the job itself but the people I have to work with sadly .

Man people can be really shitty.

Hey wish me luck will ya guys ! :Namaste:

And just like that folks time to find a new job . Oh wait interview drive test tomorrow hope he says start Monday!

Wish me luck , down pay but closer to home local every day 50-60 hr work weeks. Make just as much as current pay unsure other perks beside learning new stuff heavy equipment and tri axle rear end dumps ?

Think I need change here this company and the way they treat each other and the attitudes are just unreal . Bunch of drama queens . I have been very angry blood boiling type of thing . Not for the job itself but the people I have to work with sadly .

Man people can be really shitty.

Hey wish me luck will ya guys ! :Namaste:
Hi Joe, people sucking happens for sure. Stay working if you can.

Good luck on the test drive buddy... I got a new job now too. :passitleft:
Thanks tri axle I only have tandem experience. Plus pups hauling different aggregate around locally. See what comes .

What you doing now iti ?

Landscaping... I was doing my own thing the past 5 years, but decided to work for someone this year.
Sometimes less responsibility is nice ! Lol

Hope it works out for you and thins are good man.

So my wife yesterday asked if I was smoking a colts sweet cherry cigar.

I laughed and then took a big whiff in and sure enough it does smell it and even taste like it a bit this cure thing has helped it as well. She def has a cherry taste to her .

Nice work bomb seeds .

Waiting to hear if I got job today .

Stepped on a nail yesterday cleaning up yard . Went in pretty good , going to get it looked at today and make sure my tetanus shot is up to par.

Hope everyone well.

Back
Top Bottom