HEY KJ - thanks for the care package.

Good puffs all around.

Congrats on your harvests. You gotta nice haul there that should keep you happy for a while.

Lemme know when you wanna crack some more beans!

GL with the wife and the new little one. :Namaste:

Nice! Yeah Joe sends me little videos and he looks so damn high I need to grow some of that shit! Hope all is well and your morthera day went great

Hey everyone !!
Thanks for all the support and kind words.

Update on baby !

Not looking good unfortunately, my wife says she has been Ian severe pains and a lot of blood coming lately .

We will find out today as ultra sound.

I am away on a road trip this week as well so trying to step up to the plate and being left in charge several times to run the crew and try to be supportive and comforting to my wife . I always tell her not to get to bummed and hope that she doesn’t get hit by ptsd. It’s been very challenging already with me really doing very well this week already on diet and excerise as well as the days of work I am putting In. This father hood calling is a wake up to fight the good fight harder then I thought I was or am fighting now.

My anxiety and depression as been mild .

Thing I have been doing is naming my depression. And anxiety names! So when I start getting that feeling or some thoughts popping up I tell that anxiety (Steve) for example he is not in control of me
I am . I argue with him telling him
To leave . Facked up right?

It’s working for now anyways.

Speaking of work of to get ready to start the day got a busy one today .

Love you all and wishing you all great runs ahead .

@quinny good to see you back up and and at it .

Thanks penny , appreciate it.

Just going to try again and not be bummed . God will guide me is where I put my faith in .

Hey everyone !!
Thanks for all the support and kind words.

Update on baby !

Not looking good unfortunately, my wife says she has been Ian severe pains and a lot of blood coming lately .

We will find out today as ultra sound.

I am away on a road trip this week as well so trying to step up to the plate and being left in charge several times to run the crew and try to be supportive and comforting to my wife . I always tell her not to get to bummed and hope that she doesn’t get hit by ptsd. It’s been very challenging already with me really doing very well this week already on diet and excerise as well as the days of work I am putting In. This father hood calling is a wake up to fight the good fight harder then I thought I was or am fighting now.

My anxiety and depression as been mild .

Thing I have been doing is naming my depression. And anxiety names! So when I start getting that feeling or some thoughts popping up I tell that anxiety (Steve) for example he is not in control of me
I am . I argue with him telling him
To leave . Facked up right?

It’s working for now anyways.

Speaking of work of to get ready to start the day got a busy one today .

Love you all and wishing you all great runs ahead .

@quinny good to see you back up and and at it .
Really hope all goes well for u bro and ur wife take care and godbless yas

Back
Top Bottom