Thanks penny

I added mycros around the rooters too

Got 3/4 autos in dirt

Good news Chem bubbly auto starting to break open now and show itself .

Only one left go in rooter is the Chem bubbly.

Will monitor my pots to see how the soil is holding up . Will be trying to get some hay or straw to lay on top . Well we shall see what's happens.

DAY 1 IN DIRT .

I'll count days formally once it pops through the soil. Then going forward once show a it self will do weekly updates on dabs wall.

Moving right along Joe. It's falling into place after all.
Thank you otter .

Hope your staying cool.its been uncomfortable here lately hitting over 104 F or 40 celcius. Good chunk is high humidity.

But more seasonal now . No high rh. 24C

Thanks for stopping by bud .

Yesterday was a smoker but today is 21.6 and breezy. Man you're in the fire up there. Hydrate brother and keep cool when you can.
Yeah been a bit stupid heat.

Monitoring temps in green house too. Could bring out and put in tent green House when it needs some.more fresh air? air movement/ ventilation. Will play around here.

Yeah been a bit stupid heat.

Monitoring temps in green house too. Could bring out and put in tent green Hosur when need to so more fresh air around ventilation. Will play around here
Must be fun to have a GH. I used to work in them as a kid. Good hard working memories there. On days like those you must have good air flowing through. It gets hot inside huh?

Must be fun to have a GH. I used to work in them as a kid. Good hard working memories there. On days like those you must have good air flowing through. It gets hot inside huh?
Yup if the door is closed there is a team n for condensation build up like alot .

So of I keep the door open then not as bad..got hydrometer in there now finally for few hrs waiting to see what it says lol

Hey joe, any mulch that isn't dyed would be fine... all natural cedar or the pine bark chips. Sounds like it's been hot up there so far
Yeah bro pretty much hiding from.the heat there is a zone or limit as I have gotten older I noticed hate it above certain temps when I go to smoke.ajoint and sit on back deck and on ten min or less am dropping in sweat lol nope no thank you . Love and appreciate the outside don't get me wrong.

Anyways yeah going to get something this week so I have to cook this stuff ?

Can't I just run a good dose of enzyme cleaner that would kill disinfect anything dead bad bacteria there ?

Alright checked up on the Chem bubbly auto and she is still pushing more tap root out . Had some dry towels when I woke up this morning when I left them on dresser went to bed temps 82f and 60+ rh. When I awoke temps were 76f and 42% rh lol crazy lol but seeds still kept going so hopefully wasn't too long .

Whoot! Awesome news! Yea those greenhouses are unreal. You will be starting next year outdoor in Feb! Ha
Soon the pits will be full
Let's hope so ..

Back
Top Bottom