Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

Does the place still smell like a waffle house?

yup. (the babies room smelled like fucking steamed zuchini. Steamed zuchini and a fucking stroke).

the hot wash seems to bring out a little spicy herb smell.

fwiw> i only cut down like 0% of the garden.

*remembering I got annoyingly low RH, smoking this shit sooner than later now that its washed and hung....

yup. (the babies room smelled like fucking steamed zuchini. Steamed zuchini and a fucking stroke).

the hot wash seems to bring out a little spicy herb smell.

fwiw> i only cut down like 0% of the garden.

*remembering I got annoyingly low RH, smoking this shit sooner than later now that its washed and hung....

Well, next time make sure to follow the DIRECTIONS lol :)

Last Post/Final Journal entry.

I just started smoking the 10 day early samples.

I don't wanna talk about this shit anymore, Fight Club rules.

this just isn't going well at all

the girls are shuddering with thoughts of their date with destiny.

the whole canopy is pulling itself to the ground, nothing smashing or resting on anything, just dense....

IMG_20150809_152757_zps83fu1fbp.JPG

IMG_20150809_153411_zpsswq7mjuy.JPG

IMG_20150809_152824_zpshekwntpc.JPG

IMG_20150809_152845_zps77itolpz.JPG

broke down another branch, flairosol for scale

IMG_20150809_154212_zps6dhneymq.JPG

Ooooo. :thedoubletake:

I haven't seen pics in awhile, Klinger - those look Really nice! Heavy ... sticky ... yum! :thumb:

Congratulations on your harvest BrixKlinger. ++reps :Namaste:

First you built the shed I want and then you killed it, outstanding job Sir.:high-five:

Klinger...i can smell them...i can. Lookin fantastic brotha!
You do your manicuring after they dry? Have you tried manicuring at this stage,right before you hang them. That way it's alot easier while the leaves are still turged.Once they dry just clip them off the branches and start your prefered cure, done deal. cheers bud.:high-five:

Yessir, I've got decent experience doing it both ways, and have found the main difference to be how you divide up the work.

That and the preference of trimming wet or dry produce.

I'm kinda going in the middle and doing a lazy scissor of anything that isn't good looking when I big leaf, that way when we do go to trim, all of the sugar leaf will be quality smoke.

Yessir, I've got decent experience doing it both ways, and have found the main difference to be how you divide up the work.

That and the preference of trimming wet or dry produce.

I'm kinda going in the middle and doing a lazy scissor of anything that isn't good looking when I big leaf, that way when we do go to trim, all of the sugar leaf will be quality smoke.

Gotcha Klinger, Have a great day my brotha! :high-five:

Wow! Sticky icky density.
Congrat's!
:thumb:

Damn that shit looks dank and greasy as fuck!!! Looks like your face will be melting pretty soon huh BK!?! Great job bro! :)

Just smoking the premees, I've already discovered that scary "no ceiling" HB high. Smoking it casually it seems to be a real all-rounder, knocks me the fuck out at night, but gets me moving and gigglin during the day. Lots of creative wandering around touching things.

Focused bowl smoking is practically hallucinatory.

Funny thing is those premee buds don't look much like how the finished product will be. (they were smaller and greener with less red and purple, "larfy" lol, even though they are perfectly dense nugs haha.

Just smoking the premees, I've already discovered that scary "no ceiling" HB high. Smoking it casually it seems to be a real all-rounder, knocks me the fuck out at night, but gets me moving and gigglin during the day. Lots of creative wandering around touching things.

Focused bowl smoking is practically hallucinatory.

Funny thing is those premee buds don't look much like how the finished product will be. (they were smaller and greener with less red and purple, "larfy" lol, even though they are perfectly dense nugs haha.

Yup, another thing I noticed besides the no ceiling high is that different nugs will hit you differently than others off the same plant...or I just might be an idiot? Anyone else notice that shit? There are times when we smoke and smoke and keep getting higher and higher but there are also times when we smoke and are ruined off one bowl lmao!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom