Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

Awright, she's back in the saddle! :cheesygrinsmiley: This surge will last a couple weeks, and then you'll want to chop 'er.

Keep up the Energy feeds, in fact every watering til the end would be good now. :thumb:

Nice!

You guys are on point, the girls knew it right when I walked in today.

This it what the bottom of the canopy looks like.

"larf"

IMG_20150803_094550_zpszvzejan0.JPG

giving them about 10 days

Shit...you dont need my help! Those look gorgeous!!! :)

I know this is old, but I just wanted to reiterate this sentiment exactly. Thanks for sharing Brix!

that's the idea. Looks amazing. :thumb:

Thanks guys!

Gonna snip a sample branch later this week, can't wait!

BK, what Ras said. Looks like there are a few amber heads....but not many. Still spittin out a few pistils,...gland heads are immature, and lite. You gonna let her go a lil while yet? She gonna get a bit heavier over the next week to ten days. Smelly for sure eh? Cheers BK.

Yea but still not really very much like weed! More like a waffle house. I have a feeling the story changes when they get on hangers and start to dry...(does oil dry? these things got like zero water weight..)

$250 fuckup, need to buy rooted clones or be weeks behind

Day before yesterday I was fucking with the a/c controls and apparently left it off when I left. So of course yesterday when I went in the room was 120f. Only fuckup like this ever, so pissed at myself. So fucking buying the remote monitoring shit I've been thinking about.

My clones were straight up cooked, they were 2.5 weeks old and literally within a day of going in solos... Assuming they are dead. They smell like steamed zuchini :( I think the big girls will be fine, although the cannopy did sag super hard, and I had to pull a couple branches off of each other.

I immediately gave them all cool water to cool the roots and dirt, and sprayed them down too, got the a/c online instantly.

If theres any adverse effects, I'm considering chopping a week early tomorow. Giving them a week to recover may be good though.

Suggestions? (I'll take any, like, "leave the air conditioner on when you leave, stupid fucking dumbass")

If anyone is in Denver with extra babies about to be destroyed....i'm your recycler huckleberry...

Re: $250 fuckup, need to buy rooted clones or be weeks behind

Day before yesterday I was fucking with the a/c controls and apparently left it off when I left. So of course yesterday when I went in the room was 120f. Only fuckup like this ever, so pissed at myself. So fucking buying the remote monitoring shit I've been thinking about.

My clones were straight up cooked, they were 2.5 weeks old and literally within a day of going in solos... Assuming they are dead. They smell like steamed zuchini :( I think the big girls will be fine, although the cannopy did sag super hard, and I had to pull a couple branches off of each other.

I immediately gave them all cool water to cool the roots and dirt, and sprayed them down too, got the a/c online instantly.

If theres any adverse effects, I'm considering chopping a week early tomorow. Giving them a week to recover may be good though.

Suggestions? (I'll take any, like, "leave the air conditioner on when you leave, stupid fucking dumbass")

If anyone is in Denver with extra babies about to be destroyed....i'm your recycler huckleberry...

Damn sorry bud.

Maybe a destress spray would be beneficial as well as a tea feeding, just guessing on this one but my thinking is if you cooked the microbes a tea feeding would help get them going again. It's not like a shot of tea is going to do any harm :thumb:

Re: $250 fuckup, need to buy rooted clones or be weeks behind

Damn sorry bud.

Maybe a destress spray would be beneficial as well as a tea feeding, just guessing on this one but my thinking is if you cooked the microbes a tea feeding would help get them going again. It's not like a shot of tea is going to do any harm :thumb:

word. When trying to cool them yesterday, I put 3 gallons in 4 buckets each and gave them each a gallon. I put a cap full of GE and a half cap of Tea in each 3gallons.

I think they have to wait for Destress till tommorow morning.

Sheeet! What a bummer. Sounds like you ran into my other brother, Major 'F'-up.
DeStress and time. I bet they revive. Best of luck with them.

Surprisingly enough, even the babies are already shooting new green foliage where there was only brown dead shit. The roots are still white. I'm just not sure how much I want to care for an orphanage of abused cannabis with baggage I caused!

Other then some sagging, the bigguns seem largely unaffected. Surely compared to my wrecked psyche.

Chopped a decent sized branch that broke when trying to stabilize said sagg.

Washed them too! Its cool to see how things I know from the cooking world worked here. The hot water bath followed by 2 cool rinses make color shock out just like blanching and ice bathing leafy greens. Beautiful!! One thing I'm concerned about the lemon is the oil that is intrinsic to it. I got some concentrated lemon juice at the store that after looking more carefully says "essential oils added!". This seems fucking bad. Then it got me to thinking, well, aint there somma that shit in just regular lemon juice? I ended up using lime juice from the same little 4oz squeezers that is from concentrate, but no "oils added".

Samples for the real pulldown! I like the way the "strange" picture turned out. It looks neat.

IMG_20150805_151739_zps7xaoanrk.JPG

IMG_20150805_151756_zpsixkexauy.JPG

IMG_20150805_151810_zpsc2qhgfwp.JPG

"Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar, well, he eats you."

Finding clones in Denver shouldn't be too hard. Next time think about running LEDs. ;)

P.S. Sorry about all the irony and karma.

nothing like being way the fuck behind turnaround to make you get your shit together

"Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar, well, he eats you."

Finding clones in Denver shouldn't be too hard. Next time think about running LEDs. ;)

P.S. Sorry about all the irony and karma.

*shakes fist menacingly with a giant friendly chuckle, you fucker, hah!

*I can go cut clones from a dozen sources, the sad thing is starting from rootless. I could buy "rooted clones" like they sell in the stores, but $$$. I actually think I have a line on some for like 60%off. Anyway there are options to be sure, but !@ $#%^!#@$%!@# those fucking babies were so close FML...

Back
Top Bottom