LA: Back From The Beyond

My monitoring system is down currently. So finding it hard to balance environmentals out. VPD etc is off.
All plants are healthy, just not screaming happy.
Should get monitoring back up by the weekend then I'll dial in environment then flip em.

I've also dropped 2 new master kush beans. These will be the stock fluxes for 100 strains per plant for a bit of a gimmick as well as setting an unofficial world record at the same time

Well folks how be the 420 family??
Temps be the name of the game at the moment. It's hot here in the UK and that's always an issue.
My girls are still in veg, so they can handle high RH and temps etc. Yet it looks like my AC will have to come out my lounge and into the grow room lol.

Here are a few pics for ya. Anyone with questions please fire away

Wee update time.

Had a MH bulb go on me. Company sending me out a replacement as we speak.
Also getting 1 led fixture rewired at mo. So my plants ain't happy.

I'll have the led back in a few days, a new CMH bulb today or tomorrow. Then I'm gonna try running 2 big 1000w led and the 2 700wCMH in there.
At the same time we're supposed to have a heatwave hiting. So my AC will go in also. It's a decent size one that should make it all possible.
Here are a few progressional shots.

VPD is still off so another dehumidifier may go in. Although my AC has a drying setting that is fierce. Once I've got my other light up. Getting the environment dialled in proper should.become easier.

Sounds appealing to almost all the farmers around the world :laugh:

Grow is going great LA. You are making the most out of that space :passitleft:
Hey buddy.

I'm not sure if I'm lazy, stubborn or stupid lol. For probably 5 yrs or more and across countless nutrient companies. I've just not bothered with measures, feeding schedules, or pH readings. I know enough to understand what each part does. I know roughly how nutrients react with my water and how much lemon juice is needed in relation to water volume.
My Mrs caught me last night actually, laughed hard at me. Said so that's your idea of the technical bit. Splosh, splosh, dash. I simply smiled back saying it's just my way.

Yet in all honesty, I don't really get issues, so all that faffing, can't be that important. Well not when soil growing

Also in all seriousness. I run like I do as I want to be as involved as possible with my plants but on a really close level.
To my thinking, reading labels and following feeding schedules etc means you ain't listening to the plant. I want to understand my girls, so this way I work with nothing but what the plants are telling me, my experience and gut feeling. I have to pay more attention to the plants and I feel I gain more understanding and build a higher relationship between myself and my garden. I'm definitely in this for the journey not the destination lol.

Any new growers, PLEASE DON'T DO AS I DO!!!!

Also in all seriousness. I run like I do as I want to be as involved as possible with my plants but on a really close level.
To my thinking, reading labels and following feeding schedules etc means you ain't listening to the plant. I want to understand my girls, so this way I work with nothing but what the plants are telling me, my experience and gut feeling. I have to pay more attention to the plants and I feel I gain more understanding and build a higher relationship between myself and my garden. I'm definitely in this for the journey not the destination lol.

Any new growers, PLEASE DON'T DO AS I DO!!!!

Haha. Indeed, new growers should get a PPM and pH pen instead.

I'm using the same water for 4 years and I dumped my pH pen as well. But I like to control PPM at all times. This is how I grow a new strain near perfect. But after 1 or 2 grows, PPM pen also goes back to the shelf.

I only f.ck.d up for once and that was because I used drinking water. I expect any drinking water to have a pH between 6.x-8 but my plant told me that something was wrong and I checked the pH of this plain water. It was 5.4 and I was shocked. I drank this water for at least 1.5 years. Thanks to my plant, I found out that something was wrong cuz they were getting a nute mix at 4.5 pH. She managed to bloom and make a few good colas though :laugh:

"Going along fine" aka these plants won the lottery and are chilling back taking it easy in the ideal environment. All the ladies look pleased.
To be honest with work hours I do, I generally spend 20 mins a day max watering them. Quick scan across them, then I'm done. Environment is key and luckily I've kind of had practice at setting different spots up. So I've enjoyed this for sure being my first run in this room.
Monitoring systems most definitely aid in getting all things set. I'm still not quite there as my vpd is off. Yet with another dehumidifier and my big AC yet to come out I'll get it as close as is possible without much bother.

Hey all.

Just a little note to any reading my posts lol.

So, years spent on 420 and many friends made.
I've lost quite a few of the family here along the way but want to mark their huge contribution to my journey here.

So here becomes a list of names that you should check for amazing reads, great information and just because these guys were the real damn deal....

CajunCelt
Oldmedman
BID (Big Irish dude)
Dennise
BAR (broke ass reg)
Dresney
Jay233
Cannafan
DonPaul
Jaga

A few of these great folks have gone on to the big garden in the sky. Others just fell away from site. Yet these and many others are legit heroes in my eyes and you should check em all out please.

So after the brief revert to veg and back to flower we had some issues due to me giving wrong nutrients through this phase. So some not happy leaves are apparent. But not really something I care about at this point.

Hello Love... I see you're still knocking it out of the park. I think I'm going to give it another shot for a while. King is back and I think Canna is coming back so hopefully we can get our moves back on. I just ordered the package today so I guess I'll start a journal and anyone that doesn't know me can see how patient and all I am waiting on things ;) I'm looking forward to what you have mastered since the flux. I just ordered 1 tent 4x4 and will go the whole round instead of 2 tents veg and flower. Sadly both of the others were getting to be a bit much for me by myself so I figured I could handle just 1 and give the girls more attention. This was the first time in years I had to pay for everything out of my own pocket cause most of my journals were sponsored so I was really glad to see prices have come down a lot like half. Anuhow it's all supposed to be here within 8 days then it will take me a few to get it up cause I'll have to do it myself and I don't know if you know but I have MS now too.:rolleyes: so somedays are better than others but I'l be so excited when it gets here I'll probably have it all up that day and I'm going to go ahead and germ a couple of beans tonight. I have 100's but hope they will still be viable it's definitely been a while but even if only half of them germ that would be awesome I'll be stalking ya so talk to you soon........:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom