LA: Back From The Beyond

By the way what lights are you using now? I wasn't going to back to Mars but I am so lost now I just bought the whole damn package
MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 LED GROW LIGHT + 4'X4'(120X120CM) INDOOR COMPLETE GROW TENT KITS

14 REVIEW(S) | ADD YOUR REVIEW
SKU
MH-TSW-2000-SET
IN STOCK

Mars Hydro grow tent kits provide all you need to build an indoor grow room, avoiding the hassle of choosing the perfect grow tents, LED grow lights, inline fan, carbon filter, duct tube, timer, grow bag

Do you know anything about this light? I still have a bunch of my old Top Led Mars but they are of course completely different but if this light isn't enough to my liking I can add a couple of my smaller ones and there ya go at least that was my thinking and if you remember that's not always a good thing anyhow that's my plan let me know what ya think...:circle-of-love:

...good luck hearing back from LA...he's been MIA for a bit,since he resurfaced, yet again, but maybe an old voice will prevail...the tsw2000 is a good light, but might wanna have a lil' something to boost outside the 3 X 3 area in flower to maximize Yer' yield...just my opinion of course......cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k... :hookah: ...

By the way what lights are you using now? I wasn't going to back to Mars but I am so lost now I just bought the whole damn package
MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 LED GROW LIGHT + 4'X4'(120X120CM) INDOOR COMPLETE GROW TENT KITS

SKU
MH-TSW-2000-SET
IN STOCK

Mars Hydro grow tent kits provide all you need to build an indoor grow room, avoiding the hassle of choosing the perfect grow tents, LED grow lights, inline fan, carbon filter, duct tube, timer, grow bag

Do you know anything about this light? I still have a bunch of my old Top Led Mars but they are of course completely different but if this light isn't enough to my liking I can add a couple of my smaller ones and there ya go at least that was my thinking and if you remember that's not always a good thing anyhow that's my plan let me know what ya think...:circle-of-love:
I'll definitely follow along if you are doing a journal, I haven't had that specific light but my Mars hydro lights have always served me well. I think injad the 2x2 version of that light and donated it to a cbd grower. That thing turns out fantastic nugs. Right now I'm growing under their fc6500 in a 4x4 and its been a real treat . Hopefully, LA comes back but in the meantime, I look forward to your grow.

...good luck hearing back from LA...he's been MIA for a bit,since he resurfaced, yet again, but maybe an old voice will prevail...the tsw2000 is a good light, but might wanna have a lil' something to boost outside the 3 X 3 area in flower to maximize Yer' yield...just my opinion of course......cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k... :hookah: ...
He’s quite a busy man now he has a real job and has to do this as a side thing so he also has a family to attend to so I’m sure he will correspond on here when he can…

Oh I agree with you on the light and it’s kind of the reason I went back to Mars because I still have all my old lights and I can use the smaller ones to fill-in if I don’t feel like that’s enough light I like to have 50 W per square foot I know that’s a bit of overload but I think better to have too much than not enough but I have MS and the smaller fan and filter I think I can deal with the one I have is big and heavy it does an amazing job but I just don’t think I can get it back up there by myself and there’s not anybody else to help And I couldn’t care less about the smell I live out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and have no neighbors so it’s not an issue for me and I think the smaller one will work just fine

I’m trying to figure out how to start a new journal and I’ve apparently lost any memory I have left because somebody’s gonna have to hold my hand and walk me through it please I can’t remember where to even start ‍♀️
In the journals in progress section you can click post thread to start a new journal. :love:

That's an excellent use for the thing. I used to wonder why the USA government didn't offer a secure communications network for all personnel who were deployed/etc. to foreign lands. Not just in the "modern Internet era," but from way back. Would have been a nice perk for those who were away from their families - and would have had some value as camouflage against those entities that track signal activity level (which can be useful even if they cannot actually decipher the traffic). But then I decided it might also have some negative value, because a unit that suddenly drops out of (civilian) communication has probably gone active. Now that I think about it, there are probably people (and/or computers) who track troops' public Internet communications traffic/frequency, too. Everything that can get weaponized... does.

Some folks I love back in the house.....
Dennise, my queen of green Hey my love. You are a foookin star!
If your back I may have to come back proper.

Everyone else I love ya and thanks for visiting.
I'm not being a dick.
I wrote most of my old journals via a blackberry phone. This true friend sent me a little tablet with keyboard as my eyes were getting messed up posting via such a small phone.
We ain't ever met but she's family. So was first name I spotted.
Now I'll go read and reply to all.

Love ya all 420

SKU
MH-TSW-2000-SET
IN STOCK

I can send lights lol xxxi only now use 1 little 600w light in a 1.5 X 1.5 tent.
I pay more than most folks pay on rent for my electric nowadays. So limit myself. This is good as I'm going back to my roots of small space growing.
I've zero time for my girls so now I'm adapting my process.
If canna comes back I'll be in heaven. Me and king in the queen's of green presence once more. What a bloomin honour.

Not sure on the lamps my darlin. But I've given up looking for new tech. Tried most and now I'm honestly happy.
I'll post some pics etc shortly and come hunt your journal out asap xxx

Just had big cancer scare and things have changed here is all. To pay electric costs I work 70+ hrs a week and then have my family. I don't get 5 mins to myself normally is all.
Sorry I'm so hit and miss my friends. To one and all, I bleed green. I'd still give 8 hrs a day to 420 if I didn't run out of time each day.
I'll never be gone, just can't honestly commit to showing up daily like back in the day.

So soz all. Just things be changing in this world. Most not for the good.
YEEEETTTT If it's an old school OG role call I'm present just tardy.

Pics I think lol

IMG20220628231734.jpg

IMG20220628231611.jpg

Back
Top Bottom