Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

UPDATE: 4-7-24
It's feed and water day. Pots feel fairly light. I am going in to adjust some tie downs after I let the drink settle a bit.
They are all doing good, although they resist my training the way I wanted. I'll keep working at it, I don't want to split any britches like I did last grow. The plant healed itself, but we don't want that stress. I can't afford the medications to treat it. LOL
The clones are still perky and happily swimming about.
MEG (middle plant of last pic in the back) is growing more slowly than the others. She looks healthy, just a slow grower for some reason. Annie is a bit slower, but I expected that because she's the smallest of the twins and had to struggle a bit to survive the birth.

Anyway, here they all are this morning:

Wow they look great!
I see you have a couple crinkled leaves as well but, nothing near as bad as mine.
They were dry again so I just gave em a heavy feed.. I’m still hoping they improve quite a bit. I really don’t feel like fighting them through this whole grow.

Morning!
Got my calendar set up. This was such a good idea I had to stop by and thank you.
I was using a different calendar for each strain and writing space was tight.
Now I use a different color for each strain and the calendar you put me on to has plenty of room.. I’m loving it so, thank you.
Perfect. I had meant to ask you if you read the size of it. It's pretty big, but that's what I love about it. So much room for writing in each day. Color coded for watering/feed days and other colors for things like up potting, cloning, topping etc.
Stop in anytime, it gets a bit quiet in here. LOL

Wow they look great!
I see you have a couple crinkled leaves as well but, nothing near as bad as mine.
They were dry again so I just gave em a heavy feed.. I’m still hoping they improve quite a bit. I really don’t feel like fighting them through this whole grow.
Yep, a couple there. I'm going to raise the light a couple inches today, just to be in the right zone recommended by ViparSpectra. 26.2 inches above the plant is what they say during veg.
The fan leaves on these plants are soooo big. LOL
I think your plants will come around. You corrected the problem, they just need time to correct themselves now.
The new growth looks good, right?

Hey, 👋🏻 I'm interested in this calendar, can I get it on my phone or is it a computer calendar? I use a teacher's grade book to keep track of the plants progress. An I was using a calendar calculator app and it was so far off from the truth..tried to say the banana jealousy were 2 months an 4 weeks..I was like.."what?" I know I'm bad at keeping up with time but if I'm missing months then I'm going to a nursing home..we can't have that!! I told the kids and hubby to just take me deep into the woods and release me into the wilderness if I ever lose my mind. I'd rather run around like a wild weirdo than be trapped under the uncaring hands of a nursing home.
Calendar 🗓️?

Hey, 👋🏻 I'm interested in this calendar, can I get it on my phone or is it a computer calendar? I use a teacher's grade book to keep track of the plants progress. An I was using a calendar calculator app and it was so far off from the truth..tried to say the banana jealousy were 2 months an 4 weeks..I was like.."what?" I know I'm bad at keeping up with time but if I'm missing months then I'm going to a nursing home..we can't have that!! I told the kids and hubby to just take me deep into the woods and release me into the wilderness if I ever lose my mind. I'd rather run around like a wild weirdo than be trapped under the uncaring hands of a nursing home.
Calendar 🗓️?
Good Morning Jiggy! This is a wall calendar, not computer or phone program.
I used to use a computer based calendar many years ago, and it was okay. I got frustrated with having to look it up on the computer when I wanted a date on something I did, so I went with the wall calendar (erasable). Mine is like this one, and I think is what OldDog ordered:

1712497534342.png

I had to cut off a few them lower fan leaves cuz they are so wide! The structure of the plants are definitely nice though. Do yours already smell good? I've got 2 that are just fruity gas. 💚
Ya know, I thought it was just me...but when I approach the door to the grow room in the morning I get a slight "whiff". I have the mushroom tent in there too, so I get an earthy sweet whiff.
Glad to know my nose knows. LOL
The leaves are quite robust for sure. Nothing thin and limpy about them at all.

Calendar 🗓️?
My besties and I laugh about this all the time. IF we ever got stuck in a home, they would not like us one bit. There isn't going to be any of this "elevator" music going on. We will be demanding proper music, from our day. Led Z, P. Floyd, Jimmie, Janice..... the list is endless.
That place is going to rock whether they like it or not! :laugh:

Yep, a couple there. I'm going to raise the light a couple inches today, just to be in the right zone recommended by ViparSpectra. 26.2 inches above the plant is what they say during veg.
The fan leaves on these plants are soooo big. LOL
I think your plants will come around. You corrected the problem, they just need time to correct themselves now.
The new growth looks good, right?
I raised my light and turned it up yesterday to be in the manufacture recommended specs same par value though. The lowers looked bad this morning but, they were really dry. I guess now I’m gun shy about overwatering. We’ll see how they look this evening. But yes, the new growth looks good.

My besties and I laugh about this all the time. IF we ever got stuck in a home, they would not like us one bit. There isn't going to be any of this "elevator" music going one. We will be demanding proper music, from our day. Led Z, P. Floyd, Jimmie, Janice..... the list is endless.
That place is going to rock whether they like it or not! :laugh:
Hell yeah, they'll hate me cuz I like it loud and thumping. 🎛️🎶
...I figured out that you can use a pool ladder to go over them black spiked privacy fences. 😉 Preplanning for the future.
I worked in a few nursing homes, the other staff would get mad at me cuz I'd bring playing cards in for the people, and I'd put music on that was of their era. They don't wanna listen to our noise. This is their home, make it their zone. The lady in charge of activities, dumb, I should have had her position.

Good Morning Jiggy! This is a wall calendar, not computer or phone program.
I used to use a computer based calendar many years ago, and it was okay. I got frustrated with having to look it up on the computer when I wanted a date on something I did, so I went with the wall calendar (erasable). Mine is like this one, and I think is what OldDog ordered:

1712497534342.png
Yeah, that’s the one I got. Price is great and it’s really big. Spaces on the right column are nice for notes. I have some conversions written there and it’s a good place to scribble quick math. I use the command strip Velcro strips next to it to store the markers.
Super handy! The only problem is remember to write down what I did.. lol

Yeah, that’s the one I got. Price is great and it’s really big. Spaces on the right column are nice for notes. I have some conversions written there and it’s a good place to scribble quick math. I use the command strip Velcro strips next to it to store the markers.
Super handy! The only problem is remember to write down what I did.. lol
Yeah, unfortunately the Calendar doesn't have an AI arm to tap you on the shoulder and say "Uh..Dude.... Write that down!"

That was surreal as hell. All of the birds disappeared, not a peep or cheep for almost two hours. It darkened slowly, but not completely. We only had about 91% of the eclipse where I am.
I sat out with the camera, and it got cold. Had to come in for a winter jacket.
It was so eerily quiet, but pretty cool to experience.
This is just a random moody shot, I don't have the kind of lens I would have needed for this. I'm still going through photos to see if I got any of the moon blocking it. Looking forward to seeing pics from other members that show it.

Solar Eclipse 2024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom