Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
9 weeks veg for Candida? Is that what you normally veg for photos?

*At most @Shawnee , I'm keeping her simple, 1 top, LST and clones to keep it going. Again, the Candida is an Indica & Sativa strain type. It all depends on which seed you germinate first. Indica shorter time & dense bush, Sativa longer time, taller & bigger yield. Hope that helps

Love that chart; now you're talkin' and the reason I purchased....I have a new 84 year old youngster in mind, new to cannabis, for Candida as well as myself. Thank you Lady G for bringing this strain to my attention.

Back to the veg cycle; I'm guessing I average vegging 4 weeks max.....I only grow photos and need a fast turnaround with the amount of plants I grow....(72).....

I have 6 different grows going on, all in different stages of life, so keeping track is a must. I have an old fashioned large paper desk calendar with each grow listed and what I need to do for it each week. Otherwise I'd be toast. This also allows me to know how many plants I'll be harvesting each weekend.....I harvest alone and don't want to get overwhelmed.....I have 8, 9, & 10 weekers in my lineup so that also helps me keep everyone staggered.....

Howdy Lady Gaea!

May I ask you a question? What are some of those characters by your name and Doc Bud's name?

Love that chart; now you're talkin' and the reason I purchased....I have a new 84 year old youngster in mind, new to cannabis, for Candida as well as myself. Thank you Lady G for bringing this strain to my attention.

Back to the veg cycle; I'm guessing I average vegging 4 weeks max.....I only grow photos and need a fast turnaround with the amount of plants I grow....(72).....

I have 6 different grows going on, all in different stages of life, so keeping track is a must. I have an old fashioned large paper desk calendar with each grow listed and what I need to do for it each week. Otherwise I'd be toast. This also allows me to know how many plants I'll be harvesting each weekend.....I harvest alone and don't want to get overwhelmed.....I have 8, 9, & 10 weekers in my lineup so that also helps me keep everyone staggered.....

* You're welcome, as with any new friendship aka new strain, there is give and take, in order to reap the benefits.

I am loving the chatter in your house Lady G! Excellent stuff!:popcorn:

* YAH CBD YAH YOU KNOW ME, down with ***, yah you know me. hahahaha stop it brain!

Howdy Lady Gaea!

May I ask you a question? What are some of those characters by your name and Doc Bud's name?
I think that's bits (of code) that leftover from the web site conversion back in Feb. They ran some text conversions back then but it didn't clean up all the broken bits.

Howdy Lady Gaea!

Not really sure! LOL. They transferred over when the site changed. Some weird bit of data. They looked pretty cool, so I just left it. :)

thanks Jim and Lady G.....I thought it was some other language that I thought I must learn......

afternoon, hope ya don't mind me learning...

*You are always welcome @Smeegol , pull up a chair, there is oil to try, BBQ with some chicken and halibut, mmmm, steak and garlic mashed potatoes. hahahahaha

*If you have questions just ask, if you have research or advice just share.:green_heart:

I'm just thrilled that the research is active all around the world and that we are learning from it....

I was with my patient today who didn't remember taking a call from her daughter an hour before.....

I would bet that it will happen, Pennywise....somehow, I can feel it in my bones.....

Back
Top Bottom